Chapter 45~ People pleaser

Start from the beginning

Butterflies flutter in my stomach when he allows his lips to linger on my skin, I move my arm up so my hand can lightly latch into his soft hair. "I'll be fine," I whisper before shoving my face into the crook of his neck.

A few seconds go by and he doesn't say a word, "no calls" I warn him and he hums as I feel him twirl a strand of my dirty blond hair around his finger.

"Fine," he agrees and I run my free hand down his toned torso, feeling his muscles tense and relax under my touch. "When is your flight again?" he asks while the tips of my fingers run over every curve of his abs.

I want to touch and kiss every inch of him until he's memorised like the back of my hand, but we don't have enough time for that right now.

I look over my shoulder at the lock before I almost groan, "two hours" I remind both him and myself.

I won't be able to be back for a few weeks and he has something he needs to 'take care of', his words not mine, but facetime will be all we have for those few months...

"You think we can take a small nap?" he asks. I think about how I never let anyone touch my hair but when he's playing with it and twirling every strand around his fingers I feel at peace. "I'll be late."

I can feel his adorable smile against my temple, "I have a jet" is his only excuse.

I mean, that is true...

"So we're ditching the plane ticket?" I ask him and he doesn't even wait until I'm done talking until he nods and pushes me to my back.

The grin he flashes me tells me what he's about to do in the next few seconds and I get ready for it, sucking in a deep breath and harshly letting it out when he drops half his body onto mine.

I can't help the smile that reaches my lips when he lifts the shirt I had on before stuffing his face under it, his words come out muffled and as 'mhmm' when he shoves his face against my bare tits.

I can feel him lean up and place a kiss on each tit before resting the side of his face on them as if they're the best pillow in the world.

My idiota

I am going to slap this bitch so fucking hard

Akira grabs my forearm before tugging me to her side, Rachel told everyone that it was a malfunction with her social media team. That one person on that team posted that story about me, she's lying, again.

"We knew you'd never do such a thing," some old lady gasps before hugging Rachel to her chest and I don't miss the small smirk Rachel sends me, that old hag is who determines my partnership with one of the companies I was with before.

But seeing the amount of asskissing Rachel has done in my absence shows I've lost that contract, it's fine, I never liked the lady anyways, she said she wanted me to dye my hair brown.