"I will talk to bade papa," he said.

"Not only him. Ask all the big ones including your grandmother. Facetime me when you get them alone. I will ask the questions," said Karan.

"Okay, will call you soon," said Shivaay and was about to end the call when his friend stopped him.

"What is it?" the Oberoi asked into the phone.

It was a very slim chance but Karan didn't want to miss it.

"Is your brother with you?"

"Which one?"

"The one who hates me more."

"Karan," Shivaay reprimanded, making his friend smile.

"I want to talk to Omkara first."

"What for?"

"Got an idea, I don't know if it works but we need to try."

"Cant you discuss it with me first?"

"Nope."

"What? Why?"

"Let me first talk to him Shivaay. You will know everything after that."

***********************************************

In the Oberoi study,

"What are we waiting for?" Pinky Oberoi asked her son.

"Om is talking to Karan. Once he is done, Karan will talk to us."

"Talk what?"

"About our family," Rudra answered.

Gauri and Anika exchanged glances before they diverted their attention to the worried Oberoi men.

"Bade bhaiyya, why is Karan talking to Omkara ji? I hope they are not fighting again."

"They will be okay Gauri. Om has been on the call for quite sometime and he didn't break anything in that room yet."

Anika and Jhanvi smiled as Rudra sniggered.

"True that."

"Can we get back to the main point here?" Pinky said in a grumble, unable to digest the happy banter.

"What does Karan want to talk to us?"

Rudra shook his head in disappointment again and Shivaay tried hard not to disrespect his mother.

"Daadi," he said, turning his attention to the oldest member of their family.

"Karan wants to know if we can guess the person who might have a long standing grudge on us."

"That must be quiet a handful," said Pinky and Kalyani had to agree.

"We have enemies billu. I cannot point at one."

"You can narrow down our search daadi. Try to remember."

"Yes Daadi," Rudra said.

"It might be a family member too. Do we have anyone capable of such an act?"

While Kalyani tried to remember, Gauri came up with the name.

"Daadi ji, you said you have a daughter who is not in good terms with the family right? On the day of pooja when Omkaraji and I returned with the Shiv-Parvathi idol, you mentioned her."

Pinky and Jhanvi widened their eyes while Tej and Shakti exchanged glances.

"Could it be her?" Shivaay asked his troubled grandmother.