"Yes, you don't have to worry about them, dude. My back is hurting" said Yoongi sitting on the chair as he unscrews the cap of sprite chugging it down "why!?" Jungkook asked curiously as jimin looked at him worried while passing the chopsticks.

"I carry them to prevent them from crying," Yoongi said as he spread his legs leaning back on a chair while he looked at y/n "I'll give y/n this one" everyone started to laugh harder as he hear him.

"Yes, he should be coz y/n is one tough nut to break," Jungkook said as he giggled loudly. "I will make sure to check the spy camera footage after we get home," Jimin said with a playful smirk on his juicy lips. Jungkook & Taehyung burst out laughing as Yoongi just sigh in annoyance.

3 WEEKS LATER

"You're just crazy. Don't you know what your doing!?"

y/n rest her palms on her hip. As she yells at Jean as he just looks down playing with his fingers hoping this would all end soon.

y/n woke up after two days then she was in the hospital for a week they provided her with everything, taking her to the garden in the wheelchair.

Taehyung makes time for her as he daily visits her, taking care of her. He helped her with everything. Taking her for a walk, taking her to the bathroom, helping her to change clothes, and washing herself at the night. Whenever she had a nightmare he caresses her & smoothes her while humming a 19's melody.

The doctors suggest y/n to meet a psychiatrist so that her panic attacks & everything will be fine. She takes Jean to help practice walking around when Taehyung & everyone is not with her. Jimin mentioned that Jean crushed Uble with the truck as she get angry with him.

"Why are you looking down now, you brat!? Thank god, Jimin is there to help you out. What if he doesn't know your existence" y/n yelled as she glared at him.

"Then after a while, you will come to get me," Jean said making y/n eyes widen "YOU BRAT" she was about to slap him but he hold her hand and then immediately peek her cheek as y/n blushed hard "I'll go home soeur. Night night" Saying that Jean fastly run away.

"Aish!! This kid" y/n slightly smiles then lock the door as she brings water for the twins. Then she kissed them good night kiss as she slowly walk to her room.

y/n healing fastly but it's just she can't stand for long anymore. She watches her mobile blinking as she sees a text from Taehyung.

"Eat your medicines."

She smiles at him. Then she takes her medicines. She calls Lara.

| ON CALL |

Lara: how are you, y/n!?

y/n: fine unnie. My legs heal but it's just I can't stand long.

Felix: y/n, Robin is shifting to Korea.

y/n: why!?

Lara: he's a famous photographer but he said he still needs to find inspiration.

Felix: he wanted a new theme for his photography.

y/n: why don't you guys shift to Korea also?

Lara: but we're fine here.

y/n: I know you're a doctor but you're parents also getting old & don't you think you should go back home?

Robin: WHO YOU GUYS ARE TALKING WITH?

Lara: yeh!! Why are you screaming like that?

Felix: hyung, keep that pizza on the table now.