THE VISITOR SHE DREADED

Start from the beginning

Today should be the day the exchange chef are arriving.

The blue Tesla pulled over in Sheik Hamdan's airport; Zarah stepped down of the car like a fair lady though she's not one but her dress says otherwise; she was wearing a floral styled ball gown, on her head she wrapped a matching hijab and her niqab with flower initials was also on her face.

She had no idea who they were waiting for but knew it's some kind of important people. She sighted Prince Abubakar and she walked faster and catch up with him.

"Rule thirteen." Prince Abubakar stated and Zarah walked backwards.

"I was just joking." He smiled and Zarah smiled as well.

"As'salamualaykum Mrs Rahman, how was your night?"

"Splendid, thank you your royal ness?" Zarah said, knowing that was not the right honorifics to use for a Prince.

Prince Abubakar laughed it off.

"The chefs are here, but I guess one is a bit tardy—he'll be here in no time." Prince Abubakar said and two chefs walked down to them with briefcases.
"Salaam!" the two chefs greeted, but one sounded a little bit weird.

"You're Mrs Rahman, I've heard a lot  about you." A lady in her mid-thirties said, she look like a rich heiress or Gucci ambassador—her dress sparkled as the sun shone on it outline. "—And Abubakar long time no see how is princely duties and are you still the jackanapes I once knew?" She added and insulted the Prince a bit—showing she's somehow related to him.

"Salaam, I'm Dave Joseph from Brazil!" A dusty skin man said. He also look like a rich heir.

"Wa alaik, I am Mrs Rahman from here?" Zarah stated; referring Dubai as 'here'.

"Sorry for the rude introduction, I couldn't wait to scold this betwixt." The lady in her mid-thirties said—insulting the Prince again.

She continued with a smile showing off her flushing cheeks. "—I'm Maryam Jameel!" She extend her hand for a handshake.

"Salaam, I'm Za....." She was cut short.

"I know you, I have heard a lot about you from my cousin, Abubakar, he said: you're caring, kind and full of passion for cooking-" Maryam nearly choke as Abubakar nudge her in the stomach.

"Why don't we save our strength and void talking!" Abubakar suggested as he threw an askance glare at Maryam and Zarah was as red as tomato.

"We'll catch up later girlfriend." Maryam said,

"Oh-Kay." Zarah stuttered.

"The last chef, I forgot his name. I think it's something-" The Prince was interrupted as a red shining Ferrari pulled over, the car looks amazing; it has no roof just like a roofless sport car.

A man stepped out of the car, he was tall; his skin was bright like the outline of the moon. He locked his car and turned, he looked so familiar, Zarah knew he looked familiar.

Zarah could see his gray hair escaping from his big chef hat. Zarah knew all this details, it was from someone she dreaded. Her world shattered into a million pieces as he turned.

"Yusuf?" Zarah's eyes widened in shook.

"You know him?" Abubakar asked surprisingly,

"I'm sorry I came late;
the flight was a bit delayed!" Yusuf said in Chinese accent.

Zarah was shocked, her ex husband is now a billionaire chef.

Talking about hit it big!

Prince Abubakar shook his hand. "You're halve cast?" He asked.

"I won't say halve cast, my parent are both from Shanghai, but my nana is from Dubai—so I inherited something of hers-" He paused and glanced at Zarah, "—so, is this the Amazing chef?" Yusuf asked.

"Yeah, this is the heart of all the event; Mrs rah....." Zarah nudged the prince and he chocked in his words. "Ahem!" He said and mouthed the 'what was that for?' To Zarah.

"I'm Insiya." Zarah quickly answered without hesitation. Insiya can be used in place of Zarah same as Fateema. Zarah wants her identity hidden from Yusuf—niqab actually paid a great role.

Still heartbroken.

"Whoa nice name," Yusuf complemented and stared into her eyeballs.

"Have we met before?" Yusuf asked.

"Nope...We haven't... All the way from Asia?" Zarah stuttered as she try not to chock.

"Honestly, I relocated to China not quite long; three years ago I was at Abu Dhabi, living in the slums." Yusuf said sympathetically.

"Ohkay, let's get started, I can't wait to taste different dishes!" Prince Abubakar said as he was getting bored.

They entered the black colored Bugatti and the driver started driving off. The sky was kinda dull as sun was piercing in between two clouds. Zarah sat near her new female co-chef: she was at ease because she had someone who cherish her—not treating her like shit, and at the same time not at ease—her ex-husband is in town, can she hide her identity for long? She ask her self.

The Bugatti pulled over in front of the new location — cooking spot, the chefs came out of the car and another bombshell is yet to land on Zarah;
Maryam was putting on a blue sunglasses but as soon as she saw Yasmin, she squealed and rushed to her. Maryam and Yasmin hugged each and they both screamed in an high pitched manner. Are they friends?

Zarah was so in trouble, she couldn't deal with Yasmin, but now it's two of them. They all arrived at their spot, each of them were assigned to cook a huge local dish; bingo, Zarah was already doing what she was good at—yeah googling recipe. She googled the recipe for Esh hasarya (a local dish in dubai) But another bombshell landed on her, they're doing it in team; so guess what, it's team ex couples, yay?

Maryam and Dave are doing quite well, they're making progress; they've been cooking Al harees (another local dish in dubai.

Fazza walked down to the chefs with a bright and warm smile, "I'm so glad you could make it, I thought you won't wanna come because it's a long way, all the way from Asia; thanks for honoring me Mr Yusuf, and you're always welcome to your mother's land." Fazza said without mistakes.
"Mrs Zarah, I see you're getting along with our Chinese exchange!" Fazza added.

Oh my God, did he just called her by her name?

"Technically, my Mother land is Asia," Yusuf joked paying less attention to the name Sheik Hamdan just uttered.

"We won't let you down uncle!" Maryam assured.

Sheik Hamdan smiled upon setting eyes on Maryam. "And that's my favourite niece; thank y'all, and Mr Dave, I hope you enjoy your stay here, thank you." Sheik Hamdan finished with a smile.

"Thank you Fazza!" They all said in unison—pumping there fist in the air; Zarah was also nervous.

Author's note

"Thank you fazza" Whoa they sounded like a team, I can't wait to see the super-tastic food they've got to offer; I loved the intro Yusuf made—his car is worth a millions dihram, his skin is so amazing. I imagine what Zarah would be like if the niqab was not on her face.

Zarah would be like; 'oh My God, how I wish I stood by this man' but Zarah still got a second chance, she could just go clean and tell Yusuf its her, and they would get married.

But is it easy for Zarah to do that? It should be, at least the guy is a billionaire now, and he have everything it takes to take care of her and Safeenah.

I kinda like the way Maryam talked to Abubakar, Maryam is Abubakar's cousin sister, and she is also Yasmin's Bestie.

Don't forget to vote and comment; if you've read the first edition; you don't need to vote but you should comment down your opinion on the new changes.