Listen All of Ya'll It's a Sabotage - Levi x Reader

Another Levi one shot, as requested by MelFFlores!

~

It had been a beautiful friendship.

The two women had gotten along better than anyone else in the entire regiment; no, the entire military.

Having known each other since their trainee days but not becoming friends until they were both assigned to Squad Levi, Petra and (F/N) had similar goals.

One of these goals: Levi himself.

After fighting side by side for nearly four years, Petra thought nothing of the googly eyes she would catch (F/N) making at Levi when he was turned around, just like how (F/N) never paid any mind to the deep blush that would color Petra's face whenever he addressed her.

Both girls ignored the obvious signs of infautation and continued on as friends.

That is, until Eren Jaeger was recruited and added to the Special Operations Squad.

The day they arrived at their crumbling old headquarters, Levi ordered for a very thorough clean up of the castle.

"He has such a cute ass," (F/N) mumbled under her breath as she watched the corporal walk out of the room, bitching under his breath about the billions upon trillions of dust particles touching him.

"What was that?" Petra asked as she approached her comrade with an extra mop. (F/N) absently grasped the handle.

"Nothing," she replied, dipping the mop into the soapy water in the middle of the room and beginning her chores.

Petra squinted her eyes at (F/N), but nevertheless copied her example and got to work on the opposite side of the room.

They worked in silence for several minutes, both trying to work as quickly yet as thoroughly as possible.

"Oh, um, excuse me. Wrong room."

Both girls paused and looked up, blinking at the doe-eyed teenager in the doorway with his arms full of spray bottles and sponges.

"Oh hey Eren," (F/N) greeted, a smile adorning her features. "Are you lost?"

A sheepish smile crossed his face. "Yeah, a little bit. Captain Levi sent me upstairs to clean and I came back down for some supplies. I can't find the stairs now."

(F/N)'s smile widened as she looked over at Petra. "Do you mind taking over for a couple of minutes and covering my ass if Levi walks in?"

Petra smiled back and shook her head. "Not at all. Just be quick, (F/N)."

She nodded, propping her mop against the wall and gesturing for Eren to follow her out the room.

Eren increased his pace to catch up with (F/N), his turquoise colored eyes sliding over to look at her face.

"So what's it like to work with Corporal Levi?" He asked. A slight pink tint rose to her cheeks as she smiled gently.

"It's pretty nice. He's a fantastic leader and I'm very honored to work under his orders. He may seem pretty rude, but I can assure you that he's an amazing man and very much lives up to the title of Humanity's Strongest," a breathy laugh escaped her lips. "Even though a much more appropriate nickname would be Humanity's Shortest, but I wouldn't ever say that to his face."

Eren chuckled. "You must really admire him."

"Yeah. Like I said, he's not that bad after you've worked with him for a long time."

A sly smile came onto Eren's face and he spared her one more mischievous glance.

"You must really, really admire him."