9. Shower

Chapter 9

Hoseok's pov

"And what do you think you're doing?"

I smirk as I step into the hot shower with y/n, her face is serious but there is a hint of playfulness in her eyes "Fuck why are your showers always so hot, turn the water down" I mumble moving away from the burning water, she chuckles and splashes me some more "No, if you don't like it you should of waited your turn" I roll my eyes as she turns away from me and slightly turns the heat down. I grab some shampoo and start to lather my own hair as I watch her rinse all the bubbly soap off her body.

"Did you get some good sleep?"

We switch spots so I can rinse my hair as she shivers at the other end of the shower "I did actually, Yoongi's bed is so comfortable, he said I can sleep in here tonight again." I raise a brow making her roll her eyes and push me out of the way a bit so she can get under the water with me.

"You can't keep letting your emotions run your actions Hobi, I need you to be on you're A game...we're so close"

I frown seeing the pleading look in her eyes. "I know baby girl, I'm trying but it's hard seeing all these idiots lust after you" She chuckles letting her hands gently run up my chest and latch around my neck "They're pretty cute though right?" I roll my eyes slapping her ass in the process making her jolt and bite her lower lip.

"Just...for me. Try not to do it so much in front of my face, that Jungkook asshole is really starting to push my buttons" She chuckles and kisses my chest "I'm sorry Hobi, I never mean to hurt you but in fairness I have warned you about all this" I nod knowing she's right "I know"

"Now can we talk about Seokjin and Namjoon"

I laugh as she turns and grabs the soap to lather my own body clean, her soft hands felt a little too good on my body as she continued to talk about our hyung and his possible new love interest. "I thought Namjoon was with Cora" I stop her hands before they get any lower feeling myself getting hard by the second.

"Key word WAS, she's clearly with Manse and to be honest I don't think Namjoon is surprised let alone mad about him being single. He's always kind of had an eye on Seokjin, haven't you noticed whenever we worked with him? The subtle looks and closeness?" I shake my head no, not really paying attention as I glance down at her perked nipples "Baby girl, I hate to ask but..." I can't even form a sentence as she glances down and smirks

"Always so naughty Hoseok"

"I'm sorry, I just need to take care of myself quickly you can go if you're done"

She tilts her head to the side as she looks up at me, her hand gently wraps around my stiff cock and I freeze. "If I help you daddy you have to promise not to be bad later" I groan feeling her tighten her grip just slightly around me "I promise baby girl" I breath staring down at her with hooded eyelids, she smirks and sinks down to her knees. I step forward so the water is hitting my back and shielding her, she waste no time and wraps her mouth around my tip, letting her tongue caress my slit of pre cum.

"Fuck"

I moan staring down at her as my chest heaves up and down, the sight of her pretty little mouth wrapping itself around my length drove me crazy.
She has that sparkle in her eyes as she looks up at me and does her best to deep throat my whole length, she gags slightly making me groan more as she continues to bob her head up and down my length. "Fuck you take daddy so well" I groan pulling her hair into a lose ponytail now to help guide her onto my cock. She looked so pretty as I used her mouth now, her eyes never leaving mine as I continue to fuck her pretty little face.