Bio

Name: Unknown

Name you are known by: Darth Genocide/Mandalorian

Age: 14

Looks:

*its a little hard to see but it should be able to make out*

Personality: you're cold and ruthless to those you deem weak,as a sith you lie your way to get what you want but as a Mandalorian there is some form  of honor behind your words.
You're very loyal to the sith as they have essentially become like your clan but that doesn't mean you blindly follow orders without question.

Midi-chlorian count: 19,000 per cell

Force abilities:

Force push/pull,force speed,force jump,force choke,blue force lightning,force shockwave,mind tricks,force freeze,focused rage,force scream and force echo.

Background:

When you were only four your parents taught you all about the traditional mandalorian customs and code.
After that you always wore a helmet to honor the tradition.
Two years later the still forming sith empire paid visit to Mandalor hoping to enlist them in their plans to wipe out the jedi but they had refused,disappointed the sith were about to leave the planet only being held back by their leader Darth Sidious sensing the immense force power coming off of a child wich happend to be you.
At the time you had lost everything your home,your family,your purpose the only thing you had left was your honoring of the traditions but when sidious found you he offered you a new purpose.
The rest of your people didn't seem to be bothered with you going and so you joined the sith longing for a reason to live again.

Ok that's all for now.
This is another star wars story,it mainly wont follow the exact story I'll definitely try to be a lot more free with this one than my other star wars story but either way I hope you all enjoy and I should have the first chapter ready by tomorrow
See ya!