7:Altercations pt:1

Your pov:

I had woken up before the sun had even think to rise so I decided to spend it outside on top the ship to meditate,my main goal at the moment was to see what was to come ahead I was never the best at clearvoiance as it requires a clearer mind to what I have but I give it my best.
As I requested the force to allow me to look ahead i saw blaster bolts firing left and right multiple colors of lightsabers flying around as if clones and droids attacking jedi and sith fighting yet what caught my attention is that I wasnt there neither was Skywalker.... I was knocked out of my thoughts as vengeance awoke and came to find me

Vengeance:"what are you doing?"

Geno:"trying to find anything that might cause problems for us"

Vengeance:"well did you?"

Geno:"no"

Vengeance:" and you call yourself a sith warrior"

Geno:"mind you that I'm not still tailing a master speaking of wich where is your master"

Vengeance:"on her own agenda,she believed leaving me with you was the "safe" option"

Geno:"....I'll apologised to her another time for letting you die"

I said as I got up and jumped off the ship and started walking back to the Neo village

Vengeance:"hold on now!"

He yelled jumpeling after me,I proceeded to tune out his complaints as I wasnt in the proper mood to break the sith laws at the moment.
Once we got too the village I hit him across the head to shut him up so he could assume his role,after a while we found Lu'me who was happy to talk with us as she had just finished her business

Lu'me:"so how long are you two staying on Neo?"

Geno:"that is what we've come to talk about"

Lu'me:"what's wrong?"

Vengeance:"you see,we've come here to ask your elder of a favor"

Lu'me:"favor?"

Geno:"yes,our "family" works for an organization named the Separatist...and we are in dier need of the Neo and their special abilities it aid in our affairs"

Lu'me:"I-im not sure after all the Neo are not for war"

Geno:"we do not want to involve you in something you do not want wich is why we need to speak to the elder please we beg of you"

Lu'me:"ok,I'll take you too him but please promise me...dont bring war to our peaceful home"

Geno:"I would never lie to you,I promise"

I said as I held her shoulder,she nodded and lead us to the elders home.
After a while of walking we arrived the elder walked out before we could properly approach

Elder:"welcome welcome,I have foreseen your presence here,tell me what brings you too me?"

Vengeance:"great elder,we are adversaries of the separatist alliance,we've come to ask that you join our cause as we desperately need your help"

Elder:"I see...you've come to drag us into war have you?"

Geno:"we've come to save you from war"

Elder:"by making us a part of it?"

Vengeance:"you do not understand,if the Republic send their forces here they will ensure that your planet is under their servitude as they use your resources and force your people into slavery"

Elder:"strange,in the old tales I've heard the Republic seem to be different than that"

Geno:"that is a lie...I know how gruesome the followers of the republic can be my home world was once ravaged by their fist the ones who lead their armies the Jedi order...I've committed myself to not rest until they are stopped from bringing war to more worlds like mine,like yours"

The Sith Of Mandalor(Ahsoka Tano x sith!malereader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें