Backstage

YOUR POV

"out numbered and still won!" said shayna

"i still got a cheep shot to the head though." i said as i rubbed my head a little bit.

"are you ok? did she hurt you?" rhea said worriedly as she looked at my head 

"im fine it will stop hurting in a little bit" i laughed a little bit as she worried over nothing i have had worse injuries before.  

reha glared at mandy who was talking to her teammates i pulled her to the locker room shayna followed us just incase because she is just as protective as rhea.  We gathered our things and changed out of our ring gear. We were still waiting for shayna because we are road buddies have been since NXT. Shayna was in the main event against liv morgan backstage was the undertaker and stone cold. i was laughing with stone cold and the undertaker at kevin owens. because he is an idiot.  then he challenged the rattlesnake and the undertaker 'is he for real' i thought to myself rhea was with shayna talking about something i was really paying any mind to it. but it was something about shayna moving. other than that i didn't care. not because i didn't  care per say but because i was talking to two of the most well known and famous sports entertainers of all time. 

            rhea knew that because she knows how much i looked up to them ever since i saw  them when i was a kid it was the 1998 summerslam. but i fell in love with stone cold when i saw the clip of him spraying the beer on the corporation. and i fell in love with the undertaker when he became the american badass the bike was badass and i loved it i was  around bikers my whole life. My godfather, my uncle ronnie is one. and i was in love with it. so i looked up to them a lot 

FLASH BACK

"mom dad it's 6 o'clock " i shouted as i came out of my room. 

"ok sweetheart" said my dad as he changed the channel to raw i sat and happily watched the show on the TV it was the monday after judgement day i watched the undertaker ride out on his motorcycle  it was a harley roadster and it was red and i loved it i giggled as he rolled out to the ring.