She placed placemats on the small table, as well as a candle.

Then she drew her wand and pointed it at the blank wall, recipes for various simple dishes appeared all over the wall for easy reading while cooking.

With a smile she admired her work, simple but effective.

„Whoa.“ she turned to see George standing in the doorway, gaping at the kitchen.

„Did you do all that?“ he asked and Penny nodded.

„Yes, but, if you don’t like it, we can change it again.“, she answered and looked at him.

„No, no, that’s brilliant. Especially the recipes,“ he smiled.

„Lee, Freddie, come into the kitchen,“ he yelled.

Shortly after, the other two entered the kitchen and marveled at Penny’s work.

„Thank you, that’s great. I knew I could count on you, if you could do so much here with just a little decoration, what will happen in the other rooms then.“ Lee grinned at the girl.

Fred walked over to her after George and Lee left.

„One day it will be our house that we will furnish and decorate.“ he whispered before kissing her temple and she watched him smiling as he left the kitchen again.

Fred and Penny were in bed together after a long day, George and Lee’s entire house was set up, all of the furniture was arranged and with Penny’s help it was decorated tastefully and had a feminine character which the two already loved.

Penny had her head on Fred’s chest, his hands were caressing her hair and her foot was stroking up and down his leg.

„I’m genuinely happy for them both,“ said Penny.

„Me too. They deserve it and I’m glad they get so much support, unfortunately it’s not always easy being a gay couple these days.“

Fred was always concerned about his twin brother’s well-being.

He still remembered like it was yesterday when George came out to him.

How could he have been mad at him or even disappointed?

A person is not defined by who they love, but by their character, by their nature, by their actions.

Have you ever asked a little kid what they think about it? A child will most likely just shrug their shoulders, because it is completely normal for them, as well as any skin color, unfortunately it is society that still has a lot to learn.“

That was just one of the things Fred had said to him.

„Mmhh, you’re right. It must have been hard for Dad and Sirius, in the muggle world even more so than in the Wizarding world, luckily wizards are more tolerant,“ she replied.

„Another topic, what are we going to do with George’s old room? After all, the whole flat is ours now.“ Fred sat up at the headboard of the bed and Penny followed him.

„I didn’t think about that. You’re right.“

„What about an office? Two big desks for each of us.“ he asked and Penny thought for a moment.

The last few days she had thought a lot about babies, the thought of having her own family with Fred would not let her go and the longer she thought about it, the stronger the desire to start a family with him got.

„Or… What about a nursery?“, she whispered, almost shy and Fred had trouble understanding her and so at first he thought he had misheard.

„A nursery? Why do we need that?“ he looked at her questioningly and suddenly his eyes shone with excitement.