[04] ● All ~ ☆ ~ El ●

Comenzar desde el principio

~~~

A Few Moments Earlier.

~~~

Jonathan in Clarks eyes had always been focused, even from little when Jonathan would take great care playing with his building blocks, with yet to be coordinated fingers, always aware that the colourful wooden tower would evidently fall, little Jonathan probably around 6 or 7 years old, moving away from the rainbow downpour long before they would have a chance to hit him.

To when Jonathan took it upon himself, at age 11 to be Jordans protector always keeping an eye out for mean children in their grade. Who would try and catch Jordan alone, to taunt him for his hyperactive mental illness, there attempts usually being unsuccessful as Jonathan was always there in time to stop them - even if he happened to be way across the school yard when the teasing started.

So, at Jonathans sudden cloudy mentality, Clark, worried about Jonathan's off putting behaviour. Couldn't ignore it any longer, knowing deep down Jonathans real feelings about the kents unexpected move.

Clark knew that if he came and asked about the obvious issue, Jonathan would just brush him off reminding him that Jordan needed help with' training or homework', dismissing Clark before he would get the chance to find out what was up with Jonathan.

so, knowing this Clark made a hasty excuse to the football teams coach, about needing the toilet walked back into the school building focusing his super hearing to make sure no one was in the changing rooms, before heading towards what he could recognise was Jonathan bag, unzipping the gates way that held Jonathan woes form his father.

Clark was meet with a dozen loose papers some half attached to a notebook or two, taking and unraveling one of the monographs. Clark was meet with Jonathan's scratchie handwriting that had half torn, the page with the amount of times the pen had run over the same words, blinking Clarks eyesight sharpened everything else around him coming to an afterthought and for a quick moment he made out the start of his sons scribbled words -

'Fin - '

" - ad"

~~~

"Dad"

The tone of voice familiar to Clark.

It was Jonathan.

~~~

"Dad ... What are you doing?"

Clarks eyes came from the pages in front of him, before he could get a real look at the word engraved, turned at his son's voice almost dropping the papers from where they were in his hands.

Jonathan looked at Clark his eyes eerily focused on the papers clutched in his father's hands.

"Ahhh just ..." Clark awkwardly went to hide the evidence of his intrusion slightly behind the small of his back.

"You were going through my stuff. Why?" Jonathan words were a statement not a question, at caching his father red handed.

"I just wanted to know"

"Know what?"

"What was up with you"

"And you couldn't just have asked?" Jonathan stalked across the room, angry, clark meeting him half way with a defeated look on his face.

Jonathan went to snatch the remainder of his doodle from behind his dad. Clark at this, moved across the floor from Jonathan.Now standing were his son once stood them having switched places, holding out the paper away from Jonathan's reach.