Chapter 71

I am so so so sorry for being late 🙏🙏
Guys I am not doing this purposely , I am badly stuck in studies , Exams ne pagal kardiya hai 😭😭😭 aur Ramadan bhi the toh it is very difficult to update regularly 💔

SORRY 🥺🥺🥺 

Let's start

Weeks passed now Zara is a month old , baby full of chubbiness and cuteness . She is a doll and jaan of the family , everyone wants to be around her and she also love getting pampered by the whole family . She has wrapped her dad around her small fingers , she loves to spend time with him and sleep on his chest also with Shehnaaz , she always wants her mumma to make her sleep after feeding and she wants her mumma to be around her whenever she wakes up . 

She is the princess of the family , Kushal brings new toys for her almost everyday and Rita aunty daily gives her massage . Zara loves getting massage from her dadi , whenever Rita aunty gives her massage she always giggle and play with her . She loves all the toys brought by her chachu . Last week Kushal brought a cute white colour rabbit soft toy which is Zara's favourite , she always keep that rabbit with her , if she doesn't find her rabbit she cries uncontrollably . She is very much possessive about her rabbit , while sleeping also she hold the ear of the rabbit . 

On the other hand nothing is fine between Shehnaaz and Sidharth . He tries his best to talk to her but she always ignore him . Everytime Sidharth tries to mend the things between them , she hurts him by her words . 

Its afternoon Shehnaaz is feeding the baby , Sidharth comes to the room and saw his princess hands swaying in the air while drinking milk . He went towards her and kissed her hands , Shehnaaz frowned looking at him and quickly cover herself with the shawl . In this process shawl touched Zara's face and she unlatched the nipple and started crying . 

" shhh shhhh , chup hoja puttu ......... kuch nahi hua " Shehnaaz consoled her 

" sorry baby ...... ab mumma bilkul tang nahi karegi apni jaan ko " Shehnaaz said cradling her 

" pee le puttu mera " Shehnaaz said and gave her nipple inside Zara's mouth and she quickly latched on her nipple and started filling her tummy .

Shehnaaz wiped her face which were having tears and turned otherside showing her back to him . After making her sleep she turned towards Sidharth and look at him anger .

" aakhir aap chahte kya ho ?? " she asked gritting her teeth 

" mein sirf tujhe chahta tu " he replied and she chuckled bitterly 

" par mein nahi chahti hoon aapke saath rehna " she spatted making his heart drop in his stomach 

" Shehnaaz lets talk plzz ........ ab mujhse nahi ho raha hai yeh " he said helplessly 

" kya baat karna chahte hai ab aap , akhir ab baat karne ke liye bacha hi kya hai ?? " Shehnaaz said 

" plzz mat karo aisa Shehnaaz plzzz , I beg you ........ maanta ki maine sab kuch kharab kar diya hai but plzz ek chance toh do mujhe " he said sitting beside her 

" Shehnaaz I was never like this , mujhe hamesha se ladkiyon se problem nahi thi , mein agar aisa hoon toh uske piche reason hai ........ bachpan mein bhott hasta khelta baccha tha , mere aas ek perfect family thi , aur sabka pyaar tha . mein bachpan mein apne dad se bhott close tha , he was my superhero , my best friend ...... par achanak se dad ke jaane ke baad min tut sa gya tha , mere paas mom thi par mera dil tut chuka tha , mene apni family si saari zimmedaar apne sar leli uss time Kushal bhi bhott chota tha aur mom bhi dad ke jaane ke baad tut gyi thi aur aise mein mujhe mere family ke liye support banna tha "