Chapter 1

SOMEWHERE IN PUNJAB

Its 7 am in the morning when Shehnaaz woken up to the sound of alarm stretching her arms she got down from the bed . After taking a quick shower she gets ready in simple suit and goes down to make breakfast before her chachi starts yelling and gives her any sort of punishment .

she fears her chachi a lot , if she doesn't follow any of her orders than she beats her and sometimes she doesn't even gives her food . Everyday her chachi mistreats her , if she gets late in doing some housework she punishes her badly and make her starve the whole day . She always eats at the end after her chacha and chachi . Chacha ji doesn't hit her or mistreat her he just scolds her but that doesn't means he loves her or care about her .

After her parents death she never got the love of the family instead she always got bashing's , scolding etc etc . she faces all the hardships coming in her life and never gave up on the life . she always thinks that one day she will also get to experience something called family's Love . she finds happiness in small things because she believes that purpose of our lives is to be happy .

she hopes that one day her life will get changed and she strongly believes that one after soo much of suffering there must be someone whose gonna take her out of this hell and she will get soo much of love and happiness.

OTHERSIDE IN MUMBAI

A handsome guy wakes up completely naked with a girl who is sleeping beside him in a hotel room . He sits straight and check his phone which is buzzing continuously , girl tries to hug him but he pushes her harshly and throws a bundle of cash saying " jis cheez ke liye aayi thi milgya na toh ab fuck off " that girl quickly took her clothes fearing him and went out of the room without saying anything .

"all girls are same , bloody gold diggers " saying he gets up from the bed and goes to take shower . After taking shower he quickly changes into formals and comes out of the hotel , there he came across with his manager who informed him about his mother waiting for the lunch .He can never deny his mother's request so he directly went to his mansion .

After reaching his mansion he get down from his car and proceeds towards the dining table where his mom is waiting for him . She was waiting for him with angry face , looking at her Sidharth smiled and went towards his mom . Yes , he is none other than our hero Sidharth shukla . He went towards his mother keeping his stern face and settled himself on his chair whereas his mother kept glaring him with angry eyes .

"What happened mom ?" sidharth asked his mother to which she gave an angry glare and said "tujhe nahi pata kya hua hai "

"nahi"

"kahan tha tu , kal se ghar par hi nahi aaya "

"I was busy in my meetings and work mom and I already informed you that I won't come to home at night "

" bass har waqt kaam kaam kaam. iske alawa toh tujhe kuch dikhta hi nahi hai ryt ??"

Sidharth did not reply and continued his lunch

" tujhe zara si bhi fiqr nahi hai na meri tujhe zara bhi mann nahi hota na ki ghar par ek budhi maa hai thoda time uske saath bhi spend karlun par nahi tujhe toh sirf kaam se matlab hai baaki apni maa aur bhai se koi matlab hi nahi hai " his mother said faking hurt

" HUH , stop doing this emotional drama mom you know na I can easily catch your dramas . BTW where is Kushal ? "

" woh apne dost ke saath gya hai kyunki uska dost aaj raat US waapas jaa raha hai isliye "

"Hmmmm"

Sidharth's mother wanted to ask him about marriage but whenever she brings this topic he gets annoyed and always tries to avoid it by making some silly excuses . So she tries to initiate the conversation by saying

" Sidharth tujhe pata hai tere woh dost jo tere saath school mein padhta tha "

" kon dost ? "

" areee wohi jo apne pados mein rehta tha Mr. Sharma ka beta "

" woh mera dost nahi hai mom we just know each other nothing much "

" jo bhi ho but tujhe pata hai woh terese 3 saal chota hai aur uski shaadi ho rahi hai agle week "

" Nice then congratulate him and send some gifts "

" Sidharth " she says sternly , " teri age ke sab log settled hai bass ek tu hi hai jo sirf kaam mein busy rehta hai "

" not again Mom , you very well know that I am not interested in all this "

" baccha kab tak aisa rahega tu , tujhe bhi ab settle ho jaana chahiye , tujhe nahi lagta ki teri bhi ek family ho jo tera khyaal rakhe, tujhse pyaar kare , teri chinta kare , kab tak aise akela hi apni zindagi kaatega plzz koi acchi si ladki dhund ke setlle ho jaa na ,woh tujhe bhott pyaar karegi meri baat maan le plzz "

" Enough , mom mene pehle hi kaha hai ki mujhe koi shaadi waadi nahi karni hai mein apni life mein khush hoon , aur rahi baat family ki toh woh mere paas already hai aap ho , kushal hai bass aur kuch nahi mujhe and moreover I don't think ki ladkiyon ko feelings ki zara si bhi kadar hoti hai they just wants money nothing else . "

" Sidharth saari ladkiyan ek jaisi nahi hoti , for god sake change your thinking towards girls plzz aur agar tujhe zarurat nahi hai toh thik hai but mujhe zarurat hai I want a proper family , mujhe meri bahu chahiye aur mere grandchildren chahiye "

"bass itni si baat , then why don't you ask Kushal mujhe lagta hai woh aapki yeh wish bhott jaldi puri kardega "

"bass bhott hogya ab mein teri ek nahi sunungi , ab agar tune shaadi ke liye maanaa kara toh phir mein teri koi bhi baat nahi maanungi aur apni life bhi apne hisab se jiyungi "

Sidharth kept quiet cz he knew that she was trying to manipulate him

" ab mein bhi apni dawaiyen nahi lungi aur nahi regular check up karwaungi "

"mom mene pehle hi kaha hai ki health ke saath no compromise aur yeh kaisi zidd laga rakhi hai aapne "

" han yeh meri zidd , tu apna dekh aur mein apna dekhungi ......... tujhse sirf ek cheez maangi hai tu woh bhi nahi kar sakta mere liye "

"MOM" sternly "okay fine I am ready "

His mom quickly look towards him with shocking eyes

"yes , I am ready mom"

" Sachi ?? "

" Hmmmmm "

" aap jisse chahengi mein usse shaadi karlunga "

his mother quickly hug him and said " Thank you , I promise Sidharth tere liye heera chunke laaungi jo tujhe sab se zyaada pyaar kare aur hamesha khush rakhe . "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Done Keep Loving and Supporting me guys ❤️🥰😍

Do Vote
Do comment
Do Follow