Chapter 23

Guys Thank you soo much for all the love you are giving to this story 🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️ 
I read all you comments and it really makes me happy and motivates me to write 🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️ 

Keep showering you LOVE ❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💙💙

Let's start

It was more than three hours , doctor left after checking her but Shehnaaz was still unconscious and Sidharth was hell worried for her  , in these three hours he called the doctor more that 4 times . Sidharth cancelled all his meting because he was not feeling like going to office . It was almost afternoon , Sidharth was sitting on the couch and he was doing something on his laptop when he saw movements in Shehnaaz . 

Shehnaaz woke up while rubbing her eyes , she tried sitting but failed due to her back pain . Sidharth rushed towards her and help her in sitting by keeping pillows behind her back. Shehnaaz was shocked to see Sidharth then she look here and there and noticed that she was sleeping on his bed . 

Shehnaaz got scared and tried to get down but Sidharth glare her and made her lay on the properly . 

"don't you dare get down from the bed " said Sidharth 

Shehnaaz started fearing , " ji mujhe... na..hi pa...ta mein .... yahan kaise aayi " said Shehnaaz 

"mein tumhe yahan laaya hoon , tum behosh hogyi thi issliye "

" behosh " Shehnaaz aked all confused 

" Hmm .... kal raat baarish mein puri raat bheegne ki wajah se tum behosh hogyi thi " replied Sidharth 

Shehnaaz remembers all the incidents from last night and she felt really bad and tears started flowing from her eyes . She remembers how she was banging on the door , she was screaming to open the door but he didn't open it , she remembers that how much pain she was having yesterday night . 

Sidharth noticed tears in her eyes and suddenly felt guilty , she was not looking at him , she was simply crying looking down without making any noise . 

" woh I am sorry , mujhe kal door lock nahi karna chahiye tha " said Sidharth making Shehnaaz look at him .

Sidharth saw her teary eyes and he felt a pang in his heart looking at her eyes . He quickly look away breaking the eye contact . 

" tum yahan par rest karo mein lunch mangwaata hoon " said Sidharth and went to call some maid

Rita aunty came inside the room and tightly hugged Shehnaaz and she also reciprocated the hug . 

"yeh tune kya karliya ..... han " asked Rita aunty 

" kuch nahi maa bass thoda sa bukhaar hai " replied Shehnaaz 

" thoda sa bukhaar ......... thode se bukhaar mein koi behosh hota hai kya " said Rita aunty and Shehnaaz kept quiet 

"beta tujhse kitni baar kaha hai ki tu apna khyaal rakha kar ..... par nahi tujhe sunna hi nahi hota hai " Rita aunty scolded her 

" tujhe pata bhi hai ki tujhe kitni weakness hai " 

" Shehnaaz yeh last time hai jab tu apni health ko neglect kar rahi hai ......... aaj ke baad tu koi kaam nahi karegi " said Rita aunty

" arreee maa yeh kya baat hui ..... thoda sa bukhar tha bass "

"mein teri koi baat nahi maan ne waali " 

" accha maa I promise ab mein apna dhyaan rakhungi ...... plzz aap naraz mat ho " Shehnaaz said and held her ears and made a cute puppy face which instantly melted Rita aunty's heart . 

" chal ab yeh drame mat kar aur lunch kar " said Rita aunty and Shehnaaz quickly hugged her and pecked her forehead . 

After lunch Sidharth came inside and saw her sleeping , he went towards her shake her arms to wake her up . Shehnaaz woke up and saw Sidharth and quickly sat up on the bed . 

" umm ..... these are your medicines have it and then take rest " saying this Sidharth forwarded her glass of water . She took the glass and gulped the medicines making disgusting faces making Sidharth smile at her . 

" aur yeh tumhare back pain ke liye hai ..... isse bhi khaa lena aur bahaar sone ki zarurat nahi hai " said Sidharth and went outside . 

It was more than a week now and Shehnaaz was recovered perfectly , her fever and back pain were gone and she was perfectly fine but still she was weak . Shehnaaz started sleeping on the couch and started doing all the works which she use to do before . Sidharth was still the same , he still use to behave rudely and taunts her for silly reason which made her really sad . 

Shehnaaz use to take all his taunts without uttering a single word , if she want she could have complained to his mother but she never did it because she didn't wanted to create a rift between mother and son . 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Guyss plzz vote and comment 🙏🙏🙏🙏🥺🥺🥺 bhott pyaar se likhti hoon toh aap log bhi plzz pyaar dikhaao aur COMMENT aur VOTE karo 🙏🙏🙏 aur agar kuch accha na lage toh plzz mujhe batao 

Done Keep Loving and Supporting me guys ❤️🥰😍

Do Vote

Do comment

Do Follow