Chapter 26

Guyss votes are really less compare to the views 😔😔😔 
Next part I will after 50 Votes 🤞🤞👍

Let's start

It was next day Sidharth thought to talk with Shehnaaz regarding their ongoing issues . He still hates her but he doesn't wanna hurt her , he doesn't want her to suffer because of him . 

Sidharth went to his room and saw Shehnaaz sleeping peacefully on the bed , he saw that the curtains are open and sunlight is coming through it so he went and close the curtains because he don't wanna disturb her sleep . He unknowingly smile looking at her face . 

He called the doctor for Shehnaaz's check up and asked the cook to make healthy breakfast for her with fresh juice . He went to his room and slowly called her name in order to wake her up but nothing work because she was in a deep sleep . He softly pat her arm and she hold her palm in sleep and kept it near her heart . Sidharth smiled and bend down and caressed her forehead lovingly with his free hand  . 

Shehnaaz opened her eyes and saw Sidharth smiling at her and she also gave a beautiful smile to him making his heart flutter and again closed her eyes . She shockingly look at him and quickly sat up jerking his hand . Sidharth realized what he did and quickly maintain his rough face . Shehnaaz was looking down in her lap . 

"get up and have breakfast ..... uske baad medicines bhi leni hai " SIdharth said in a stern voice 

Shehnaaz got without saying a single word and walk towards the washroom to get freshen up . 

" jaldi karna because doctor will come to check you " Sidharth said and went out of the room .

Shehnaaz get freshen up and got ready in a beautiful and simple pink saree and went downstairs to the living room . 

She went towards the dining table and saw Sidharth was having his breakfast

She went towards the dining table and saw Sidharth was having his breakfast . He look at her and was mesmerized by her beauty , he was thinking that how someone can look this beautiful in simple saree , she was looking like a fresh flower . His thoughts were broken by a maid who came with Shehnaaz's breakfast .

"choti malkin aaiye baithiye ..... ham nashta laate hai " said one maid 

Shehnaaz just smile and nodded . She went towards the dining table and sat at a certain distance with Sidharth . She simply finish her breakfast and went to his room . Soon doctor came and checker her and said that she is fine but still she is weak and. she needs to take her meals on time . 

It was evening , Shehnaaz was sitting in the garden looking at the sky with closed eyes . Sidharth came with some files and went towards her and sat opposite to her . Finding the movements near her , she open her eyes she look at him and quickly sat straight looking down .