Chapter 38

Yaar inline comments are sooo sweet 🥰🥰💕
I mean like padhke mazaa aa jaata hai ❤️❤️❤️

BTW bhott logo ko lagg raha hai kuch toh gadbad hai 😂😂 toh iss chapter ko padhlo saare shak dur ho jayenge 😂😂❤️

This chapter I am dedicating to all those jinko doubt hai ki Sidharth ka hridya parivartan kaise hogya itni jaldi 😂😂 
PeehuSadaran   IqraArshad069   gfdfjf   rushi145   AmishaPatel044   k_patel__06     SushmitaMinj1  

Guyss plzz show your love and do vote and comment 🥺🥺❤️😘

Let's start

" Shehnaaz mein iss shaadi ko ek mauka dena chahta hoon " Sidharth said making her froze at her place . 

She couldn't believe what she just heard , is she hallucinating or what , she was shocked she was feeling no floor under her feet 

" kya kaha aapne " Shehnaaz asked in a whisper tone because she still can not digest the fact that he is ready to give this marriage a chance so for confirmation she asked him once again 

" I said I wanna give this marriage a chance " Sidharth replied 

Shehnaaz couldn't control her tears and it started flowing from her eyes , she always wanted to have a beautiful family , it is her dream but after knowing him she thought that her dream will never be fulfilled , she always complaint to god that why he haven't given her a family , but today she is getting what she dreamt of A FAMILY .

Her husband is ready to accept her , she couldn't be more happy than this , today she was feeling out of the world , she wanted to scream in happiness but nothing was coming out of her mouth , she was speechless . She was thanking god for this , she left the hope that she will get a happy married life but after listening to him she got her hope back .

Sidharth noticed her and smiled looking at her , he noticed that she wants to say something but nothing was coming out of her mouth , he never imagined that she could be this happy after this . He understood her feelings and held her hand which was kept on the table , Shehnaaz look at him , tears flowing from her eyes . Sidharth wiped her tears from other hand and nodded in no . 

" aap sach bol rahe hai na " She asked between her sobs and Sidharth nodded 

" hmm ...... ap rona band karo aur juice khatam karo " Sidharth said and wiped her tears 

Sidharth's POV

Iss shaadi ko 6 mahine se zyada hogye hai , aur shuru se hi mene Shehnaaz ke saath bhott galat kiya hai , par isne mujhe hamesha galat prove kiya hai , isne meri family ko apnaya aur unhe pyaar aur respect di hai , aaj tak mene kabhi bhi Shehnaaz ko paise ki taraf attract hote nahi dekha hai she prefers simple life , Shehnaaz ne kabhi kisi cheez ki maang nahi kari hai . 

Mene isske saath bhott bura behave kiya hai , yahan tak ki ispe haath bhi uthaya hai par isne kabhi complain nahi ki , agar yeh chahti toh maa se complain kar sakti thi par nahi , isne hamesha iss shaadi mein apna 100% diya hai .