Chapter 45

Plzz Follow me Guyss for updates , I am posting messages on message board so get the latest update please follow ❤️❤️

Guyss plzz show your love and do vote and comment 🥺🥺❤️😘

Let's start

" Sidharth " Shehnaaz yelled

That guy look at her and again close her mouth with his one hand and with other he held her neck making her choke .

" Shehnaaz ...... kahan ho tum " Sidharth asked

" SHEHNAAZ " Sidharth was shouting but he did not get any response

Sidharth went towards the room which was closed and started banging the door

" Is anyone there " Sidharth asked but he did not get any response but he heard some noise coming from inside which made him restless

" Shehnaaz are you there " Sidharth asked but again he did not get any answer

Sidharth was banging the door but no one was opening it making him panick .

On the side the guy was going to touch her chest when the door flew open and fell on the floor . Sidharth eyes got widen looking at the scenario in front of him . Shehnaaz was lying under that guy and he was holding her mouth and her neck , her state was miserable . Shehnaaz look at him with her eyes which were red due to continuous crying .

He instantly moved inside and pulled that scoundrel away from Shehnaaz and punched his face hardly due to which that guy fell on the ground holding his nose . Sidharth bent down and held his collar and started beating the shit out of him . That guy was blue black , blood was oozing from his body . He gave a final punch on his face and stood up .

He look at Shehnaaz and felt his heart stopped beating looking at her condition . She was lying like a lifeless soul , her pallu was away from her body , face all red due to crying , hair all messed up , arms are bleeding and her blouse was loose . He quickly went towards her and took her in his arms and patted her cheeks .

" Shehnaaz " he called out her name but she did not respond .

Sudden fear gripped his heart looking at her like this . He cupped her face and said " Shehnaaz look at me ....... mujhe dekho " . Shehnaaz look at him and his heart itched seeing her blood shot eyes .

Shehnaaz look at him and started crying keeping her head on his chest , he held her close to his chest tried consoling her but she was continuously crying . He got panicked looking at her crying miserably . He broke the hug and once again cupped her face .

" Shhhhhh ...... chup hojaao , bass hogya " Sidharth said

Shehnaaz again kept her head on his chest and started crying , his grip got tighter around her and he rubbed her back trying to soothe her . He was continuously pecking her hair , his eyes also got moist witnessing her in this condition .

" Chup hoja meri jaan , bass hogya jaan " Sidharth console her

" dekho kuch nahi hua hai meri jaan ...... tu bilkul thik hai aur mere saath hai mera baccha " Sidharth said making her look at him

" m....e..r.e s..a..a.t...h " Shehnaaz try to say something but he quickly hugged her making her cry

After few minutes he broke the hug , wiped her tears and kissed her forehead for few minutes , he hooked her blouse back and put her pallu back , he removed his coat and made her wear it and then he made her sit on his lap , she kept her head on his chest trying to soothe herself by listening his heartbeats , she was continuously sobbing .