Chapter 58

Guyss plzz show your love and do vote and comment 🥺🥺❤️😘

Let's start

Few days passed and Shehnaaz was totally busy in planning to make their wedding anniversary special and memorable , she used to be on her phone most of the time chatting with Ayana or Adi . Nowadays she is feeling really weak , she is getting exhausted in doing small works even she is feeling dizzy sometimes but most surprisingly she is eating the food which she literally use to hate . 

It is another morning Shehnaaz is sleeping peacefully whereas Sidharth is setting his hair standing in front of the dressing table , he look at her and smiled although he had noticed her changed behaviour but it doesn't matter to him all he wants is her happiness and comfort .

He was admiring her from the mirror and she woke up rubbing her hands on her eyes looking absolutely cute and this made him chuckle . Shehnaaz look at him and gave him a million dollar smile making his day . 

" good morning biwi " he said correcting his tie 

" good morning patidev " she replied 

" aap kab uthe ?? aur aapne mujhe uthaya kyun nahi ?? " she asked making a cute pout 

He went towards her and kissed her pout making her smile . 

" you know na jan mera panda sota hota hai toh mein usse bilkul bhi disturb nahi karta " he said 

" kyun ?? " she asked 

" because my Panda looks hell adorable while sleeping " he replied making her smile 

" chalo , get up and get freshen up ...... we need to go for breakfast " he said holding her hand 

She went to the washroom and got ready in simple black colour saree . She came back and saw Sidharth sitting on the couch reading his file , he look at her smiled . 

" Ready ?? " he asked and she nodded 

They both move towards the dining table , everyone was sitting there , they greeted them and started having their breakfast . Shehnaaz was simply playing with her food and Rita uanty noticed this . 

" Shehnaaz bacche khana kyun nahi khaa rahi ?? " Rita aunty asked 

" mann nahi kar raha hai maa " she replied innocently 

" kyun ?? yeh toh tujhe pasand hai " Rita aunty said 

" han maa par ab khane mann nahi kar raha hai " Shehnaaz stated 

" chup chaap khana khao , no compromise with your meal " Sidharth said and forwarded her a glass of juice making her huff because she very well knows that he is very strict when it comes to her health and no one can win from him so she quietly  started eating her breakfast making Rita aunty smile . 

It was almost noon , Sidharth was in the office and Shehnaaz was sitting with Rita aunty in the garden , they were talking about some random topic but suddenly she started feeling like throwing up everything so she run towards the washroom and puked her guts out . Rita aunty got worried looking at her and she also run behind her . 

" Shehnaaz baccha tu thik hai " Rita aunty asked caressing her back and she just nodded 

" chal bahaar aa " Rita aunty said dragged her outside