"I can drive you if you want"

I'm a bit surprised when Namjoon offers but take it nonetheless, I had a feeling he might be into this more than I thought. Weather it be curiosity or not I was down to let him take the lead on whatever it was he wanted from me.

"That would be nice, Thanks. We'll be right back, call me if you need anything Hoseok"

Your pov

I passed out hard, Yoongi's bed was so comfortable not to mention his room was pitch black. I don't even get this good of sleep in my own bed. I stretch out and yawn before curling back into a ball, Yoongi's scent was another key factor in my sweet slumber. Something about the scent just made me feel safe and at ease, it was unusual until I took another whiff.

The scent hit me like a ton of bricks, my brothers sweet face came into view as tears start to form in my eyes. It was his scent, no wonder I felt so safe and at home in this strangers bed. I take another whiff and let my few lone tears fall onto Yoongi's pillow.

I missed my brother so much, it killed me that I wasn't there to protect him. It was my one and only job and I failed him. I wipe my tears away before sitting up in the bed and glancing around, I pick up my phone and read through a few messages when the door creaks open.

"I'm sorry did I wake you?"

I smile and shake my head before motioning for the man to come in, he's not alone though. I smile more when I see Bam push his nose through and let himself in which meant Mr. Jeon was now back. Bam jumps up on the bed and lays on my lap as Jungkook follows him into the room and shuts the door behind him. I raise a brow as he turns on the small lamp that was placed on Yoongi's nightstand.

"Sorry my stuff is in here and I wanted to shower and change, I'll be quick"

I yawn once more as I pet Bam's head, his tail wags and slaps the bed every so often making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"He likes you more than me and I'm his owner"

"I'm cuter that's why"

I tease making him smirk just slightly as he digs through a bag on the floor "Did Seokjin and Hoseok fill you guys in?" He nods as he tosses a shirt and some grey sweats onto the bed "For the most part, you've been out for a while. Your boyfriend is really worried in there. I'm sure he's throwing a fit because I'm in here with you"

I chuckle before getting to my feet and stretching "He's harmless for the most part" Jungkook tsks before scanning my body quickly, its quick but I take notice of him checking out my exposed skin. I tug my shirt down but it only reveals the tops of my breasts now which makes him swallow hard.

"Pretty sure he wanted to kill me today, he even assigned me the getaway car. That's a bitch boy job"

I can't help but laugh at how pouty and upset Jungkook is, for whatever reason he was being open and a tad bit vulnerable with me right now. "Well, prove you're not a bitch boy" He glares now at me as I chuckle "I'm teasing relax, I'll take care of Hoseok you go shower and leave me some hot water otherwise I'll have to crash your shower" his cheeks get hot instantly at my words making me chuckle as I head for the door.

But oddly enough before I turn the doorknob Jungkook grabs my wrist and stops me. I arch my brow at him making him a bit nervous as he towers over me, Bam is at my side looking between the two of us and wagging his tail.