The Finale

After locking both Kate and Peter with the Berserkers as well, The Whole Avengers talked with the pack while Stiles spoke with Scott privately.

They sat in a room alone, Scott fidgeting in his seat as Stiles stared at him silently.

''I warned you.''

Scott flinched at those words as he turned his gaze towards the still glaring Stiles. ''I know.'' He whispered.

''Yet you still came and tried to hurt my loved ones.'' Stiles grits.

''We just wanted you bac-'' 

''YOU DON'T NEED ME!!!'' Stiles shouts, standing up with eyes glowing purple.

''YOU KICKED ME OUT YEARS AGO. AND RIGHT WHEN I'VE MOVED ON YOU DECIDE TO CRASH BACK INTO MY LIFE. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT OVER WHERE I SHOULD BE AND NOT BE. I AM DONE BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO!!!. THERE IS NO MORE THE STILES YOU'VE ONCE KNEW. I AM PSI AND THIS IS MY LIFE! DEAL WITH IT!'' Stiles finishes his rant, his chest heaving.

Scott stared at the floor with broken eyes and lets out a whimper, to which Stiles scoffs.

''I want you gone.'' Stiles whispered. ''I want you to crawl back to Beacon Hills where there will never be another Stiles again.'' He adds.

Scott slowly walks out with his head still down, leaving Stiles in the room alone.

________________________________________________________________________________

Soon after, the pack said their goodbyes to Stiles and left him with his family.

Wanda came up to him, placing a hand on his back and smiling at him. Stiles smiles back tensely before hugging her. ''I'm so glad your okay.'' He whispers. ''And I am glad you are too.'' Wanda whispers back.

They kissed and the Avengers all 'Ooh' except Vision who just looked confused at the 'ooh'.

''Shut it.'' Stiles says to them.

''Well, anyways I'm bored. Clint you still got those Mcdonald bags?'' Tony asks walking inside with the archer. ''Yeah I do. Make sure not to eat Stiles fries though. He'll torture you.'' Clint chuckles.

The Rest of the Avengers had a nice day of relaxation and fun after that.

                                                                   The End