Battle of Sokovia Pt 5

As Clint and Nat got the last of the people onto the carrier, Tony was beneath the floating island and beamed his way into it, seeing all the machines everywhere.

''Thor, I'm gonna need you back at the church.'' He says through comms. The God of Thunder stood in front of Steve. ''Is that the last of them?'' He asks. ''Yeah, everyone else is on the carrier.'' The Soldier replied. ''You know, if this works, maybe we don't walk away.'' Tony says. ''Maybe not.'' Thor agreed. 

Natasha and Hulk were near a destroyed children's playground, the assassin trying to calm the green giant down. Suddenly, shots were fired at them and Hulk, who was starting to calm down, roared in anger at the quinjet Ultron had limped in as it passed by.

''I got no strings, so I have fun. I'm not tied up to anyone.'' Ultron sings.

Meanwhile with Clint, the archer helped a kid up. Ultron spots them and starts to fire. Thor and Captain shield themselves from the fires, some soldiers getting hit as it starts to head towards the archer and kid.

Clint braces himself as he holds the kid to his body and turns his back to the upcoming shots. There was a whoosh and everything went silent. Clint opens his eyes and turns around slowly to see Pietro with multiple bullet wounds in him. Pietro smiles at him as he staggers.

''You didn't see that coming?'' He says before falling to the floor, lifeless. 

With Stiles and Wanda~

Stiles slashed through a bot with his psionic swords as Wanda blasted some back. Suddenly, she felt something break in her and she froze as she saw a vision of Pietro on the floor. Her breathing hitched and her eyes flew wide open as tears started to form. She then screams and falls onto her knees, her red magic glowing brighter.

Stiles whirls around and looks at Wanda in panic and worry before seeing a red shock wave blast out of her. He was blasted back into a pillar and groaned. He sees all the bots hit with the same shock wave and they disintegrated. 

He got up, dazed from the blast and limped to Wanda. ''Wanda?'' Stiles whispers out. Wanda looks at him, sobbing. ''P-pietro. H-he's gone.'' She whispers out. Stiles eyes open wide and he kneels next to her, pulling her into his arms as she sobbed in his shoulder.

Nat opens her eyes as Hulk landed on the helicarrier. He places her softly on the ground before jumping after the quinjet Ultron was in.

He lands in it and charges at the drone. ''Oh, for gods sake!'' Ultron swores before he is grabbed and thrown outside, crashing down into a train back on the flying island. 

Stiles and Wanda turn their heads at the crashing noise. Wanda looks to Stiles as her eyes grew slightly red and her gaze darkened. Stiles nodded at her, knowing what she was going to do and supported it.

The two walked inside the train and see a very much destroyed Ultron on the floor.

''Wanda. If you stay here, you'll die.'' The drone says. Wanda kneels next to him while Stiles stood behind her, his knives at the ready if the Drone tried anything. 

''I just did.'' Wanda said in a dark tone. ''Do you know how it felt?'' She then asks, her eyes glowing red. Her hand hovers over his chest and suddenly he starts to shake, his chest starting to open. His robotic heart suddenly flew out and into Wanda's hand as she grasped it. The Drone stilled, lifeless. 

''It felt like that.'' Wanda says. 

Everyone was though unaware that a drone turns the key in the church and the island suddenly starts to fall. Steve jumped off the city quickly onto the carrier and watches in horror as the city fell.

Stiles staggers next to Wanda as they hold onto each other.

Tony, still at the bottom, blasts the core. ''Thor, on my mark.'' He warns. 

Stiles and Wanda fly out of the train and flew next to Vision. Thor, who stood inside the church, raised his hammer to the sky and billions of thunder fell down on it, absorbing it's energy. Thor lets out a shout as he smashes the hammer down onto the ground and the whole city exploded.

All the debris fell into the ocean. 

Down back on the ground, Ultron in a bot's body climbed his way on a hill. He looks up to see Vision, Stiles and Wanda floating down.

''You're Afraid.'' Vision says. ''Of you.'' Ultron replies. ''Of death. You're the last one.'' Stiles says in a calm voice. 

''You were supposed to be the last.'' Ultron looks towards Vision. ''Stark asked for a savior, and settled for a slave.'' He adds. ''I guess we're both disappointments.'' Vision says. ''I guess we are.'' Ultron agrees. 

''Humans are odd.'' Vision began. ''They think order and chaos are somehow opposites, and try to control what won't be. But there is grace in their failings. I think you missed that.'' He finishes. 

''They're doomed.'' Ultron says. ''Yes, but a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts.'' Wanda says.  ''It's a privilege to be among them.'' Vision says. ''You're unbearably naive.'' Ultron states. ''Well, he was born yesterday.'' Stiles comments.

Ultron lunges forward but is held telekinetically by Wanda as red wisps held him. Stiles holds out his hand that glowed and Ultron's robot heart flew out into it. Vision proceeds to blast from his infinity stone and the robot exploded into pieces.

''Was that a little too much? I don't know it just felt like it.'' Stiles says as he examines the heart. Vision chuckles and Wanda let out a sad laugh, still not over the loss of Pietro. Stiles glances at her and smiles softly at her. She smiles slightly and he beams on the inside. He swears that he'll help her through her grief and fix anything with her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Stiles spoke with Nat about Bruce being somewhere they don't know of, Steve came up to them. ''Wanna keep talking to each other or work?'' Steve asked, his voice laced with amusement. ''I mean it is a very interesting topic.'' He adds.

Nat and Stiles smile softly at him. ''I thought you and Tony were still gazing into each other's eyes.'' Both assassins say at the same time. Steve rolls his eyes.

''How do we look?'' Nat asks as Steve handed her a tablet. ''Well we're not the '27 Yankees.'' The Soldier responds. ''We've got some hitters.'' Nat observes. ''They're good. They're not a team.'' Steve says. ''Well then let's beat 'em into shape.'' Stiles smirks as the three walk into a room.

(Insert Avengers Theme Song)

They see Rhodes in his War Machine Suit, Vision, Sam in his Falcon suit and Wanda in a new outfit. She had died her hair into more of a lighter auburn and Stiles smiles at her, her doing the same. 

''Shall I?'' Steve asks the two assassins. ''You shall.'' Nat smirks at him and Stiles does too. 

''Avengers!'' He says. 

''Assemble.''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                    THE END

There it is folks! The ending of Avengers: Age of Ultron!!!

Hope you all liked it, I'll still be writing this book. Just adding the chapters of the Scott *coughs*Mcock's*coughs* Pack meeting the Avengers and some BAD BLOOD BETWEEN WANDA AND LYDIA.

Anyways onto Pietro's death. I decided to keep him alive, but that will happen in a long time so you'll have wait VERY PATIENTLY. 

SO BYE Y'ALL HOPE YOU LOVE THE CHAPTER.