Love-Hate Relationship

How can you say that he is the right guy for you?

How can you differentiate love from hate?

If you get what you want, are contented already?

Meet some of the characters:

Nadine Lustre

- Simple, pretty but clumsy. She also has this boyish attitude. She has a big crush on Jake since her 1st year in highschool. What will be her reaction if her ultimate crush courted her?

Jake Vargas

- One of the campus crushes during his highschool years and definitely in his college years too. He got the looks and the talent. During his college years, he debut as a singer. He is always loyal and faithful with his present girlfriend, but how can he manage his relationship with Nadine if his ex-girlfriend who he loves the most in the past come back?

Daniel Padilla

- One of the campus crush. He and Jake are always competing on popularity. But unlike Jake who is really nice to everyone, he is the opposite of it. He loves to tease especially those who loves Jake. He teases Nadine as he pleased and pretended that he likes her because he saw that she really love Jake, in and out. Is this lie will be his good or bad karma?

-**-**-

A/N: All the chapters are Nadine's P.O.V. and the extra chapters are other character's P.O.V.

Trailer on side. :)