insanity

POV Azura

the massive light faded, "Was that it?" Andrew asked.

I raised the radio, me and Charlie really need to make a better system of commotion, "Patrick, did it work?" Static came back at me, "Patrick come in?" I asked. nothing came through. 

then Dexter landed in front of us, black lines were crisscrossing her face, her eyes were pure black, soulless, she swung at me, her blade slashing into my arm, I pulled out my arm blade, blocking her, knocking her back, Razer smacked her around the head, knocking her out.

"looks like the plan backfired," Razer said. 

I pulled out my binoculars and looked at the frostbourne, all the fighting had stopped, I could see Patrick, he was just standing there, and so was Rain, Shelia and Damian. "He's taken them over all of them," I put them away, "We can't stay here, If the Controllers..." I didn't finish. 

some kind of energy, surrounding Razer sealing him in, he tried to hit his way out, but his powers weren't working. and as suddenly as the energy appeared Razer was gone, "Well that doesn't help...in fact that's just made it much, much worse," I said.

"where did he go? who just took him like that?" Andrew asked. 

"I don't know, the Controller could know we were here, after all, Dexter attacked us," I said.

"Azura look out!" Andrew called. 

I turned just in time to block Sheila's katana from beheading me, Andrew pulled out his weapon and went for Shelia when an arrow impacted his top shoulder pinning him to a tree, Moon holding pointing the bow at us, the same crisscrossing black lines on their faces. 

there was the sound of gunshots, and I felt something, burning into me, a bullet in my lower hip, I stumbled back, numb as the blood started to pure from the wound, I fell down, unable to fight back, "Good, bring them, the Controller still has a use for them," Lilith said.

POV Charlie

the black room, that seemed to go on forever filled to the brim of red portals, "Ciara mark the portal we came through, Alex, stay here with her for the minute, catch up when you're done, Ember, Crystal let's have a look about," I said.

we walked through the hull and pasted the cells, "So, you two, how serious are you?" Ember asked. 

Me and Crystal looked at each other awkwardly, "umm, ahh, well we both love each other right?" 

"Yeah, I love Charlie, and Charlie loves me," Crystal said. 

"What's up with the weird question?" I asked.

Ember smiled, "Just wanted to know how much to ship you both," he said. "Umm this that a dead end?" He asked

we looked forward, there was just a black wall, "Now, logical there should be a door there, but all that is there is a wall," I said.

Crystal's eyes flashed white, she launched a bolt of lightning, smashing down the hidden door, and right throw the wall in the other room, "now there's a door," Crystal answered.

I looked at her and nodded, "not the way I would of gone about it, but it works," I said. 

"I liked it," Ember said.

Crystal smiled at him, "Thank you Ember, maybe you aren't all that bad," she said. 

we walked in, the three of us, Ember went over to the massive hole in the war Crystal made, as I studied the control banks in the room, "Hang on I know where we are," Ember said. we both turned to him, "This is the hell spire dimension,"