around the world

POV Crystal 

to say I might have got distracted with my thoughts of late was an understatement, side effect of dying and coming back from the dead maybe, so when we stepped through the portal we ended up, not the reality station or the destroyed city nearby, where I once gathered a massive zombie army, no we were in my house, the one I was halfway through fixing when I first met Razer.

"well looks like someone's done the place up, a lot more homely than last time," Meeps said sarcastically. 

She was very sarcastic, that's what I've learned, it's no news I'm sure, but I didn't really get a chance to know her that much, I tried to avoid all of them as much as I could. "This is my home...all this talk about family made me think of home," I admitted. 

"It happens Crystal, if your portals work on what you're thinking it's not always going to lead to the right place," Razer said. "So this where you grow up?" he asked. 

"For a little while. until Herobrine found us," I looked away thinking on that night, but once again I thought back to that other version of Herobrine. "Why were here there's something I need to do," Crystal said. 

there was a sound, and something coming down towards us. "BAT!" Charlie yelled dropping to the floor. 

The bat flew over Meeps head, who swung her trident at it. "Hey, don't hurt my bat," I snapped as he landed on my shoulder.

"That thing is your pet?" Meeps asked. 

"Yeah, I love bats, his name is his sir batty battyson," I said scratching him behind the ear, "Go and wait on the rafter," the bat flow up and land above us.

Charlie turned to me, "You know how disease those things carry?" Charlie asked. 

I ignored the question, "Do you have a pen I can use?" I asked. Charlie hand dived into his bag and pulled out a small black pen. 

"here, why do you need it?" Charlie asked passing it to me. 

"I need to write something, shouldn't take more than five minutes," I said walking to the stairs.

"Well him I say Hi," Razer said as I started up the stairs. 

"Will do," I called down. I went into my room and pulled out a postcard from my draw, the backside of it showed an image of Frostbourne's dreadfort "Now, what do I write to different versions of my father, who seems nicer than my actual father?" I started to write. 

To Herobrine (Kinda) 

Well, I made it back to my universe alive, found Charlie, that's my boyfriend, by the way, oh Razer says hi, and sorry for jumping on you with the intention of killing you, Herobrine, the one from here, he isn't very nice, you seem nicer than him, I hope to see you again at some point.

from Crystal (kind of your daughter)

I carefully put the postcard in my pocket, I was about to open the door and leave, when a red portal opened behind me, my mind reacted in a second to the person who came through, a man with a red streak in his hair, last time I saw that portal, I was attacked, so I launched my lightning at him. he went back smashing into the window.

POV Charlie 

I was working on my sonic why we waited, it still wasn't 100% since Ferlak broke it, yes it was very close to being fixed, I had the war of the worlds going through my phone, why I worked, "Can we have some actual music on?" Ember asked. 

"What do you mean 'Actual music?' War of the worlds is a classic, My first CD," I answered. 

"come on you have to have something else, this is boring," Ember complained.