Herobrine

POV Lucas

I am leading here only in part, I am 17, I can not take fall leadership until I am 18, in a few days I will turn 18, and I am not ready for what I am going to have to do, right now I was sitting with Elisabeth, my beloved Elisabeth, 6 months ago I thought I had lost her, and now she is here, But I have sat here, my white hood up, black gloves, I hadn't shown her the burns since we arrived back here at the sanctuary, "You know we're a bit like Ser Patrick and Lady Azura," Elisabeth said looking up from her work. she was working on that armour that belonged to that Wolf. or Noble as I was allowed to call her. 

"How so?" I asked

"Well a great leader, and a smart yet sexy scientist," Elisabeth joked. Elisabeth was 18, she turned and by the laws of the defenders of the truth, she was an adult, although she did not undergo the trial. 

"Did you just refer to yourself as sexy or Azura as sexy, or both, no no it is unimportant, Elisabeth, I do not believe myself ready, for what is to come soon," I said. 

Elisabeth reached out, I leaned back, she wanted to lower the hood and see the face underneath, And I grabbed her arm, stopping her, Elisabeth is not just a scientist, she is as much a defender of the truth I am, although not as skilled as me, she could have taken my hood down,

"Lucas, I want to see it, it hurts me that you're keeping it from me," Elisabeth said. 

I stood turning to the door, "I...No," I walked out of the room, I must train for the trial, I have bested most of those here, so I must find a new challenge, and one person who can do that, and I believe she was still training. 

Sheila was sharpening her weapon, If Maxis told me is true, she had just had an argument with her sister, the water manipulator, Shizuku, "Sheila," I said walking into the room.

"Huh it's you, Lucas or something, what do you want?" She asked.

"A challenge, I am soon 18, and so I will undergo my trial..."

"What did you do steal from someone?" Sheila asked. 

"No, it is tradition, everyone born into the defenders are trained warriors, on are 18 birthdays, we undergo the trial, I will face 30 of the best warriors, then normally I would face the leader of the defenders, but with my father gone, we have no true leader, not until I am 18," I said. 

"So, why should I care about any of this?" Sheila asked. 

"You reminds me of the strongest warrior I have ever known, so I wish to ask to spar, you will be a true test of my skill," I said. 

"This warrior, who were they?" Sheila asked.

"My mother, she taught me most of what I know, before her passing," I answered. 

"Fine," Sheila said, reaching for her sword, I did the same, then alarms started to sound, "What's that?" Sheila asked.

"We are under attack, someone has breached are defences," I answered as someone or something started to slam on the door, we both turned and raised our weapons. as whatever it was breaking down the door. 

POV Azura

"Well he is alive, I think, we've done what we can. but considering he is not human I can't be sure," The Defenders doctor said. 

I turned to Nina and Jun, "thank you both for helping bring the doctor here, I didn't want to hear whatever was going to happen next," I said to the two of them. 

Nina shrugged, "It's not like we have much more to do here, I'm waiting for Charlie to get back so I can ask him more about this reality station place," Nina explained.