21: the end

"Babe!" I shout through my beachside home. "Daddy is outside with Jolie and Hera" my daughter, Estella, tells me. "Go up stairs and put your pretty shoes on, okay?" I suggest with a smile. The green eyed, dark curly haired little girl smiles widely up at me before running towards the stairs.

I set my keys down before walking out to the back of our house. I open the large sliding glass doors and walk through them.

"Timothée, we have to get going" I say as I close the door. I don't get a response, he's just looking out at the ocean. "T?" I ask, concern in my voice. I walk closer to him and rest a hand on his back. "What's wrong?" I ask. He shakes his head before leaning it on my shoulder. "This is going to be my last red carpet" he says quietly. "T, you can still act after this movie" I say in a sweet tone. He takes his head off of my shoulder and looks at me. "If I do then I wont see the kids much" he says with a frown. I bring a hand up and rest it on his face. "Timothée, I'm literally a billionaire" I say, attempting to make him laugh, I succeed.

"What about you with yours?" He asks. "I act in my own movies. It's not like ill plan them when you film" I reassure him. "Well then-" my husband starts but is quickly cut off by three little children opening the sliding glass door and running towards us.

"Daddy! We have our pretty shoes on so we have to go now" my other daughter, Sahalie, exclaimed. "Courez à l'intérieur et maman et je serai bientôt là (Run inside and mommy and I will be there soon)" Timothée tells our kids, leaning down to their level. They smile and nod before running inside.

"Shall we go to our last Dune premier?" I say, holding my hand out. He gives me a kiss before taking my hand.
-
AT PREMIER

"Chalamets!" The photographers shout. The kids are used to it now so they usually look away or at a camera. The crowd outside of the venue and inside is going crazy. We havent been out for a premier with everyone since I had our most recent kid, Marcal. So it has been about 4 years.

We are getting close to the end of the carpet when an interviewer stops us.

"Timothée, Kol, mind if I ask a few questions. T looks at me and I shrug. "Sure" Timothée smiles. "How are the kids doing?" The man asks. T nods with a smile before speaking. "They are doing great." "How about you, how are you liking the dad life?" The man quesetions. "I love it, I wouldn't trade it for the world." "Great to hear bud. With that being said are you planning on having anymore children?" Timothée looks over to me before speaking, I give him a nod. "Check back in about four months." Timothée says with a grin. "So you guys are expecting?!" T shrugs and raises his hands in a 'I dont know' way as he walks off to join the kids and I.
-
INSTAGRAM

							23,874,932 likes

23,874,932 likes

Kchalamet First photo with all the kids (and a half) Sad to say it but this is our very final Dune premier 😕 I am so incredibly proud of this man. His future projects might be a mystery but all I know is they wont out beat Dune and Willy Wonka *the kids favorite*❤️ We <3 u Paul Atreides - Chani

comments have been disabled

--------

Just like Timothée said, 4 months later Kol had their new son, Khée. That makes a total of four children for the Chalamet family. Sahalie*6*, Khée, Estella*6*, and Marcal*4*.

(The only names that sort of have meaning are Marcal and Khée. Marcal is after Timmy's dad, Marc, and Tims middle name to make Marcal. Marc-cal. Then Khée is just Timothée and K from Kol's name.)

A/N

Hi guys! I really hope you enjoyed the book! Please let me know what you thought of it!!! <3