9: Home

Timothée and I are sitting in the back of his car, my head rested in his lap and our hands intertwined.

"I've really missed you" Timothée says quietly. I turn to where I'm facing him. "I missed you too" I say, giving a tight lipped smile. "Have you thought about us?" The boy asks now looking down at me. "Yeah" I quietly reply. "So what do you think?" He asks me, biting the inside of his cheek. "You know I don't like being put on the spot, T" I softly say. He slightly rolls his eyes. "Stop that. You know how I feel, I've felt the same way for 4 years" I tell him, trying to keep my cool. "The million dollar question is what do you think, Timothée" I say to him making it almost a question, letting his hand go and pointing a finger into his chest. He looks down at me still in his lap. "I love you, Kol" he says, placing a hand on my cheek. "Timothée, you know that you cant just fling it around if you don't mean it-" I somewhat scold him. "I do mean it, I do" he tells me as he softly rubs my cheek with his thumb.

"So now we are just two friends who love each other? I don't want to be just friends, Timothée" I sigh, placing one of my hands on top of his. "I don't either" he says softly with a smile. "Then are we going to be then?" I ask with a smirk. He taps a finger on his chin.

I sit up and look at him questionably. "Omg Kol!" Timothée says in a high pitch girly voice. "Omg Tim!" I do the same impression back. "Will you like totally be my girlfriend"' he asks, still using the same voice. I fake gasp. "Omg girl, yes!" I say laughing afterwards. Timothée gently places his hands on my face and pulls me into a gentle kiss. "Omg girl" Timothée says against my lips. I pull away once he says that.

"Good way to ruin the mood dingus" I joke. "Good thing I'm the best right?" He jokes back. "Wait what time is it?" I ask him. He shrugs his shoulders before picking up his phone. "9?" He tells me, almost making it sound like a question. "We've been out for hours" I sigh, rubbing my forehead slightly. "Want me to take you back to your trailer?" He asks me. "You could stay if you'd like, and you know help me pack up" I say to him. "Yeah I mean I couldddd" He drags on. I hit his chest playfully.

We are now back at my trailer and we're laying down on my bed just talking.

    "So what color are you going to wear next week?" I ask the boy, running my fingers through his hair. "I'll probably just match with you" he says, placing a hand on my thigh. "My stylists have a silver dress made so you could do any solid color" I inform him. "Then it'll be a surprise" he tells me, tapping the side of my leg.

    Timothée and I ended up getting on our phones.

    "T, look at this" I laugh, moving my phone towards him. I don't get a response. I turn all of my attention towards him. Laughing a little when I find him asleep with his phone in his hand. I quickly switch apps and take a picture of him.

    Before going to sleep myself I give Timothée a quick kiss on the cheek before turning my back towards him.

_____________________________________
KOL'S INSTAGRAM STORY

_____________________________________KOL'S INSTAGRAM STORY