17: Short

I wake up to my alarm at 9am. We decided to sleep in a little today for once.

It has been a few hours since we've woken up and are now walking the dogs along the sidewalk.

"You know sometimes I hate paparazzi" I shake my head as I rub small circles into the back of Timothée's hand. "Sometimes? Kol, they are always in the way of everything" he slightly laughs. "Head back home?" He asks. I nod my head.

-------
INSTAGRAM

            8,298,032 likesKol   Thank you guys for sending me these memes 🥰 oh and I got to cut a piece 😏

8,298,032 likes
Kol Thank you guys for sending me these memes 🥰 oh and I got to cut a piece 😏

comments have been disabled
-------

"Timothée!" I shout through our apartment, the clicks of my heels following with me. The brunette boy comes running quickly out of his room. "What did I do?" He asks puzzled. "How am I ready before you for once?" I question following it with an laugh. "Jolie wouldn't give me my shoe back" he says, scratching the back of his head. "Well hurry up please" I sigh. "On it ma'am" he jokes before hustling back to his room.

About 5 minutes later he comes walking out of the bedroom fixing his green suit.

"You done now princess?" I laugh. He shakes his head with a small smile.

Once Timothée and I step out of the car, paparazzi swarms us. Within seconds a few escorts appeared to move us through the thick crowd.

A little bit of walking later we arrive at the purple carpet.

"Kol! Timothée!" Photographers shout. I look at them and smile. T and I walk further down the carpet, still posing for pictures. A few more people shout out names and like the usual we look over at them and smile.

"Timothée!" A person with a microphone shouts. T looks at me then back at the man. I nod with a smile. With that he walks quickly over to the man. They stood probably 15 feet away, so I could still hear them.

"So how are you and Kol doing?" The man asks as him and my boyfriend stand in front of a camera. "We are doing great" he smiles, looking over at me briefly. "Wonderful. Are you working on anymore projects?" "You will just have to find out." "What about Kol?" "She has just finished Euphoria so no." "Well thank you for the chat." "My pleasure."

The night went by very quickly and soon it was time for the nominations.

Two men stood at the stage with envelopes in their hands.

"The nominees for the lead actress award are Joey King, Lili Reinhart, Elizabeth Gillies, Kolara, Scarlett Johansson, and Emma Watson" one of the men said. Timothée grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers.

"And the winner is" the other man says with a pause. "Kolara!" Both of the men shout into the microphone.

After that, the night definitely passed by quickly.

--
Instagram

												- - -

- - -

- - -

												- - -						10,290,574 likes Kolwestbrook    I'm so thankful for everyone

- - -
10,290,574 likes
Kolwestbrook I'm so thankful for everyone. If it weren't for you all I wouldn't be this successful. Thank you all - Kol

limited comments

Tchalamet So proud of you K❤️

Pauline.chalamet Congrats!
Kolwestbrook Pauline.chalamet ☺️

Thetheawestb MY SISTERS 4TH EMMY!

Harwestbrook So happy for you kolz🤗

Westbrookm Oh baby, I'm so proud of you hun. Please come visit Australia❤️

Tomholland2013 Congrats!

Vivparker Absolutely stunning 🤩

---