3: Welcome

On the drive to the studio I had a lot of time to think about how I just left Timothée. Also about what I said. I have to admit, I probably shouldn't have said it like that or then and there. The best time to do it would have been before I left. Yet that isn't what I did. I'm a fool.

Also on the drive I decided to think about how I actually felt about him. There was some feeling I got when I'd go around him. It was like my stomach totally flipped, sweat rising to my palms, nervousness sweeping my body. Something I've never felt before.

Before I knew it I arrived to the studio.

Putting my car in park, I decided to walk on inside to meet with the directors and everyone.

Stepping out of my car I notice a shorter brunette boy, walking in the same direction I will. I turn my head to the side attempting to figure out who this is. Squinting my eyes I finally realize who that is, Javon Walton. A smile spreads across my face.

Javon and I got close during the filming of the show. Yes, I know he is 14, he's like a little brother to me. I have even went out for one of his fights.

"Walton!" I shout out across the parking lot, closing the driver side door. He turns his head slowly back probably thinking I'm someone crazy. "Ay, Kol!" He replies, doing a little jog over to me. "How have you been bud?" I ask the boy, pulling him into a side hug. "Not too bad, you?" He responds. "Same here. Did your fam come or is it just you?" I ask as we walk up to the front. "They in the car" he points. I turn around and give a small wave.

"Nice to finally see you guys" Our producer, Sam Levinson says as Javon and I walk through the front doors. "Yeah, yeah" I joke. We did some discussing with him before walking us over to the conference room with tons of people in it.

"Everyone welcome Javon Walton and Kol Westbrook" Sam says as he closes the door behind us. I give a smile in return to everyone. Looking around the room there are only 3 chairs left. I take a seat next to Jacob Elordi and on my other side is Javon.

"Shall we get into introductions?" Another producer asks. Sures and yeahs bounce around the room. Thankfully they start at the far end of the table where Alexa is sitting.

"Hi I'm Alexa Demie and I'm playing Maddy Perez" the dark haired girl states with a warm smile.

"Hello and I'm Sydney Sweeney, Cassie Howard" the blonde says.

"I'm Hunter Schafer and I'm playing Jules Vaughan" the other blonde states.

"I'm Dominic Fike and I play Elliot"

"I'm Austin Abrams and I play Ethan"

"I'm Chloe Cherry and I play Faye"

"I'm Storm Reid and I play Gia Bennett"

"I'm Barbie Ferreira and I play Kat"

"I'm Nika King and I play Leslie Bennett"

"I'm Eric Dane and I play Cal Jacobs"

"I'm one of the amazing producers and my name is Sam Levinson"

"My name is Javon Walton and I play Ashtray"

"I'm Kol Westbrook and I play Rue Bennett"

"My name is Jacob Elordi and I play Nate Jacobs"

"I'm Angus Cloud and I play Fezco"

"I'm Maude Apatow and I play Lexi Howard"

"I'm Peyton List and I'm playing Ava Lythan"

"Finally I'm Elizabeth Gillies and I'm playing Kristina Tryno" she finishes with a smile.

"Well thank you guys so much, I know you probably already know each other but I thought that would be a good introduction for everyone" Sam states as he stands. We all not and smile in return. "Your scrips are in your trailers and your keys are in your mailboxes" Sam says, opening the door.

When standing up I loose my balance for a quick second then feel a hand being placed on my lower back. I turn my head around slightly to find Jacob looking down at me. "I'm fine, but thanks" I say, pushing my chair in. "Come on Kol. That was forever ago" the man complains. "Jacob. I still respect you but come on" I sigh before picking up my purse and sliding my ray-bans over my eyes.

Walking out of the conference room Jacob is still following behind me. I reach my mailbox and grab my keys before the Elordi boy says another word. "I'm sorry" he gives in, shutting his mailbox and mine. "For?" I attempt to dig out of him. "For treating you like that" he quietly says as we make our way down the street to a local coffee shop for warm beverages. "Yeah you should be. When you just stopped talking to me wasn't cool" I respond, now placing my hands into my pockets.

He's about to speak when he just stops in his tracks. "What?" I ask; stopping as well. "I really just want you to know I'm sorry" he says with sadness in his eyes. "I forgive you" I give in, also pulling him into a side hug.

"Guess we coulda asked Javon if he wanted to come with us" I laugh as we walk out of the little shop now heading for our trailers. "Guess so" he chuckles.

I sigh while stepping into the familiar trailer. It's comforting in a way. Looking around I find the script for the first 4 episodes on my kitchen table. Taking it in my hands I walk over to the couch to sit down and read some of it.

"No way" I mumble to myself. In the script there is a page where it talks about your character and how they will act and some things that will happen. Rue is going to have a fun but short season. This season, which is the final season, is only 8 episodes in which 2 are special episodes. Wondering the thing I'm shocked at? Oh well let me tell you.

'Rue Bennett cause of death: fatal injury'.

A/N

Hello! I know that 3 season will not be the max for the show but that is just how I will be setting the story line as.