13: Knock

"T" I sigh as I flop down on the couch in the early morning of the day of the Oscars. "What's wrong?" He asks with concern, sitting down next to me. "Where are our families going to stay tonight? Like I know they are still coming over but I dont want them to stress about finding a last minute place" I explain to him. "Thea and Harmonie can take the guest room. My mother and sister can take my room and then I'll take the couch" he samples off. "Timothée. No. They are staying for a couple of days, you cant sleep on the couch for that long" I complain. "Kol, I dont care, hun. It's fine, I'll be fine" he says, standing up from the spot next to me. "What if my sisters take my room so your mom and sister can take the guest beds" I reason.

"Kol-" he starts but I cut him off. "Timothée they are 16 and 19, they can share my bed. I have a king so its not like its tiny" I laugh as I sit up as well. "Fine, but only if you can sleep with me for the nights" he smirks. "If you insist" I joke, rolling my eyes.

"Pauline! Mother" The dark haired boy greets the two women at the front door as I walk up slowly behind him.

After the small family hugs they turn their attention to me. I'm dressed in sweatpants and a tight fitted tank top. "Well hello again to the beautiful Kol" Pauline says as she pulls me into a gentle embrace. "And hello to the stunning Pauline" I smile while pulling away from our hug. "It's wonderful to see you again after so long dear" Nicole, Timothée's mother, greets me with a quick and gentle hug. "Yes, its been so long" I say in return.

It's been about 30 minutes since Timothée's family has arrive. I hear a knock at the door. I get up from Timothée's reach on the couch and run to the door.

I open the door for it to reveal Thea and Harmonie. "Har! Thea!" I exclaimed as I pull them into a group hug. "Holy wow. Do you just get prettier?" Thea asks with sarcasm. "Oh shush" I laugh.

It has now been 2 hours since everyone has arrived. Timothée, his mother, and Pauline are now ready.

"Kol! We are getting ready to leave!" I hear T shout from the living room. I set down my makeup and stand up from my chair, then walking out of my bathroom.

I walk out of my bathroom and find Timothée standing by the front door with a small bouquet of flowers. My eyes soften in awe.

"T" I say in awe before leaning up slightly and kissing him. "This is probably unnecessary but I'm wishing you luck tonight" he says with a smile. "Same here" I say as I kiss him once more. "You guys better get going" I laugh, tapping him on the back.

My sisters mouths practically fall open when I walk out of my bathroom and back into my bedroom. "Pick your jaws up off the floor, were going to be late" I joke as I walk over to where my red bottomed shoes are sitting.

We have now arrived at the event. My sisters and I step out of the car and cameras go flashing. I could tell that Harmonie got nervous so I gently placed a hand on her back.

"Kol!" Some paparazzi shout. I smile and wave.

"Ladies, this way" one of the event managers instructs us to the red carpet. We come up right behind Timothée ad his family.

"Kol!" Someone with a camera shouts at me. I smile and pose for them. "Kol! Thea!" Someone else shouts. My sister and I get close and post for the cameras. "Harmonie! Kol!" Another shouts. I get with my other sister and smile for the cameras.

"Timothée, Kol! Lets get a picture of you two, you guys look amazing in white by the way" a man says. I walk in front of my sisters and Timothée walks behind his. We walk to each other and lay an arm around each others waists.

"Beautiful" they say. "Chalamet! Westbrook! Lets get a kiss!" More shout. Timothée looks over at me and shrugs. I lean up slightly and kiss him briefly. We smile and wave before exiting the carpet.

"You look amazing, Kol" The brunette boy compliments me as we walk to our seats. "And so do you, Mr Chalamet" I tease.

"The nominees for best actress award are Florence Pugh, Kol Westbrook, Nina Dobrev, Emma Watson, Madelyn Cline, and Kristen Stewart" Leonardo DiCaprio, one of the hosts says. "The best actress award goes to Kol Westbrook!" He announces. My eyes widen and a smile spreads across my face.

I stand up and walk to Timothée who has his arms out to bring me into a hug. I accept it and squeeze him. "I'm so proud of you" he says before I pull away from our hug.

"Wow, I cant express this enough. I'm so incredibly thankful for this and I'm proud of everyone else who was in my category and also who wasn't. I'll um finish this up quick. Just thank you guys so much for this, it means a lot" I state before walking off the stage with the trophy.

As I walk off the stage I get met by Timothée and I let a tear fall from my eye in pure happiness. He lays an arm around my shoulder and leads me back to my seat.

"Kol!" My sisters exclaim at the same time. I smile widely at them and take my seat.