16: Family

This morning I woke up at 7:45 and Timothée was still asleep. I stretch before standing up out of bed.

Stepping out of the shower, Timothée is standing at the doorway.

"A picture might last longer" I joke as I pat my hair with my towel. "Eh it might" he jokes back, stepping into the bathroom and closing the door behind him. "How long have you been up?" I ask as I dry off my body. "10 minutes ago" he tells me, making it almost a question. I just nod my head, putting my robe on in the process. "I made reservations for breakfast, you've got an hour" he smiles before exiting the bathroom.

"T?" I ask out through his empty bedroom from the bathroom. The walk-in closet doors open then steps out a slightly taller dark haired boy dressed up nicely. "Why don't you look handsome" I smirk as I walk over to him. He kisses me gently on my forehead.

"You need to get dressed" he says, emphasizing the 'you'. I dramatically throw up a hand in his face dramatically.

Now dressed in a casual red dress and white heels I walk out from the bedroom into the living room.

"Ready now princess?" Timothée jokes, taking my hand in his. "Oh wait I think I forgot something" I fake. Timothée gives me a 'seriously' look. "I'm kidding Timmy" I say as I use my other free hand to tap his cheek. He places his other hand on top of mine. "Yeah, no" he says, squeezing his lips together and moving my hand from his cheek. "Okay love birds lets go" Thea speaks up.
--
INSTAGRAM

                        Hollywoodfix   Kol Westbrook was spotted at a breakfast outing with Timothée Chalamet, Pauline Chalamet, their mother, Thea Westbrook, and Harmonie Westbrook

Hollywoodfix Kol Westbrook was spotted at a breakfast outing with Timothée Chalamet, Pauline Chalamet, their mother, Thea Westbrook, and Harmonie Westbrook.
---

We are now at breakfast and I'm sitting next to T.

"So Kol, have any new projects you will be working on?" Pauline asks me. "I don't actually. Euphoria was my last season for the show so I'm going to take a break from acting" I say with a small smile. "Oh, how come?" She questions. "Well I have loads of interviews I have to do for this year and partial of next because of Dune. Then after that I just want to lay low with this guy" I say, patting Timothée's shoulder. "That sounds like a good plan" she agrees. "I think so too" I laugh.

"So Timothée, when are you coming home to visit?" Nicole says half serious and half jokingly. "Well Kol and I still have to do press. Coming up shortly we have the Emmy's and the Met" he informs her. "When are the events?" Pauline questions. "The emmys are April 3rd and the gala is May 2nd" I chirp in. "How fun, are you guys color coordinating?" Nicole asks, looking at Timothée. "Yes for the Emmys but we are not 100% sure yet about the met" Timothée states. I just nod along with him. "I just love when you guys match for events" Nicole smiles. I smile back as a thank you, T does the same.

~~~~~

It is now the end of our families trip to LA. All of us are sitting on the couch, me next to T in his arms, Harmonie and Thea on my other side but farther down the couch, and Pauline and Nicole on the other side of Timothée but farther down, watching No Way Home and the credits started rolling.

Harmonie looks over at me with an eye brow raised, I turn my head towards her. "What?" I laugh. "Why did you kiss Tom while you've been dating Timothée" she questions. "Harmonie, think about it. T and I weren't dating when I filmed No Way Home when-" I start. "It's acting Har" Timothée buts in. I nod my head along with his.

"I'm gonna miss you, Kol" Thea says with sadness laced in her voice. "I'll see you guys soon" I promise in a group hug with my sisters. "You're always bust though" Harmonie says, pulling from the hug. "I'm not doing anymore projects so I will come visit" I tell the two girls. Thea nods her head. "Everyone should get going, paparazzi is showing up" Timothée states. I give my sisters a smile as they walk away.

*April 2nd/night before the emmys*

"Hey T?" I ask as I take my hair out of a towel. We are standing in the bathroom getting ready for bed. "Yeah?" He responds. "What if we get another dog" I joke. "Absolutely not" Timothée smirks, walking closer to me and kissing me on the temple. "But Hera and Jolie are so cute. Dont you want another one" I smile at him. "They are definitely cute but not cute enough for another" he says before walking through the bathroom door. I quickly walk after him.

Walking back into his bedroom Hera and Jolie are laying in front of the bed.

"Come on T. Look at them, they're just cute lil fur babies" I point, sitting down on the edge of the bed. He gives me a look. "What!" I complain. "Wait two or four years" he says, crossing his arms as he's laying down. "For a puppy?!" I say. Timothée laying his head back and chuckles. "Yeah dumbass, I'm gonna make you wait two to four years for a puppy" he jokes. I raise an eyebrow at him. "One without fur perhaps" he says almost a question. "Hmm, ill take it" I smirk before laying down in bed with him.