10: Premier

Today is the day of the season 2 premier. It's in a few hours and my makeup crew has just arrived.

"Thank you guys for coming" I thank my crew as they make their way out of my apartment. They all wave on their way out. Right as they get out the door Timothée comes from around the corner.

"You look amazing" he compliments, looking me up and down. "You don't look too shabby yourself" I joke, a smile and blush spreads across my face. Timothée rolls his eyes playfully and walks closer towards me. "We ready to go?" I ask him as he places his arms around my waist. Before speaking again he pecks my lips gently. "You sure you want to face the paparazzi?" The dark haired boy asks me with a concerned look on his face. "Yeah, I'll be fine" I respond with a small smile.

"Wait, T. Before we leave lemme take a few pictures of you" I tell him as he sits on a bench. He chuckles and nods his head.

-----------------

INSTAGRAM

        Kol    Autographs with the fanz

Kol Autographs with the fanz

Disabled comments
-----------------------------------

"Timothée! Kol!" Paparazzi shouts as we walk across the carpet. I smile and wave. "Kol can we ask you a few questions?" A interviewer asks me. "Sure" I reply sweetly "Are you and Timothée together?" They ask. I look over at Timothée who is getting photographed. He looks at me and nods with a smile.

Looking back over at the camera I smile lightly before speaking. "Yes actually. We've made it official not too long ago" I state before walking to the other cameras and posing. I'm guessing some of the fans heard because I heard happy screaming from outside. A small laughter escapes from my lips.

About a minute later Timothée comes beside me and wraps an arm around me. We look at a few cameras before walking off the end of the carpet. I sigh in relief once we reach the end. Don't get me wrong fame has its perks but recently I haven't been in the best mental state.

We are now in the main event room where everyone is seated. Timothée and I walked in hand in hand.
----------

TMZ and HOLLYWOODFIX