7: Action

"Is everyone set and ready?" A director asks Angus, Javon, and Jacob. We all give him a thumbs up. "Action!" They shout.
Jacob/Nate. Kol/Rue. Angus/Fezco Javon/Ashtray
[setting: behind the school in the dark]

"Rue"

"What do you want, Nate"

"I wanna know why your dirty friend Fezco or some shit has been following me around"

"I cant speak for him, Nate. Just leave me alone"

"Awe come on"
[the boy says getting closer to Rue]

"I don't know, so leave me alone, Nate"

[Nate is now chest to chest with Rue]

"I know you know why, Rue"

"Get back"
[Rue slightly pushes his chest]
[After Rue pushing Nate, he pushes her back with more force. Rue falls back and and trips; her back now facing Nate. A metal spike impales Rue. Nate's eyes go wide. The sound of footsteps scare Nate off]

"Rue!"
[the young boy run towards the girl who is sitting on the ground with her hands over her stomach]

"Fez! It's Rue!"
[the boy speaks, voice cracking and sadness laced in]

"What the hell!"
[the red head says in shock, running to the brunettes aid]

"What happened?!"

"I dont know! I saw playboy run off and came over to check it out"

"Come on Rue, stay with us"
[the older boy states and taps her cheek]

"Fez...."
[Ash says quietly]

"Nah, shes gonna be okay!"
[Tears form in Fezco's eyes]

"Fez.."
[Ashtray says, also putting his hands from Rue onto Fez's shoulders]

"She's fine!"
[Fezco slightly shouts, tears falling from his eyes. His hands pressing on Rues stomach]

"Fezco!"
[Ashtray shouts, pulling Fezco's hands off of rue]

[Ashtray pulls out his phone and dials 911. Fezco sits there tears falling from his eyes, looking at the hurt girl]

"Cut!" The director shouts. A laugh escapes from my mouth. Javon shoves my shoulder playfully. "That wasn't funny, Kol" Javon laughs. "Yet your laughing" I joke, standing up. Javon just shakes his head and laughs a little more. "Was that the only take we'll do?" I ask. "Yes it will be but after the lunch break it will be the funeral scene by the way. So that being said you could just go back to your trailer and pack up or stay on set" he informs me. "Sounds good" I smile and hold out a hand for Javon to help him get up.

"So are you staying around on set for the rest of your day orrrr?" Javon asks me as we place food on our plates. "I mean probably. I'm planning on meeting up with some friends tonight so I'll get ready for that then come by for the final shoot" I tell him as I walk over to a empty table and Javon following behind me. "Who you hanging out with" Javon teases and shrugs his shoulders up and down also with a smirk. "I'll beat you, Walton" I joke.

Javon is about to speak when my phone rings. "Sorry" I say before picking up my phone.

Incoming FaceTime call from Timothée
Accept Decline

"Hello birthday girl"

"Why hello"

"You're done with filming today, right?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Want to go out tonight?"

"Yes she would, she'd absolutely love it"

"Javon!" I say, pushing at his shoulder lightly.

"But yes that would be nice"

"Okay well I'll see you at 7"

PHONE CALL ENDED

"So Chalalalame, huh?" Javon teases. "Oh shut it, Walton" I joke back.

"5 minutes" the intercom says. "Well you sir should get going to wherever you need to be" I tell Javon before standing up from my chair. Javon stands up too and gives me a side hug. "You'll stop by later right, before leaning?" He asks. "I will, its the last scene for the show. I wouldn't miss it" I smile. With that Javon walks off.

I'm now digging through my draws in attempt to find an outfit that isn't just sweatpants. Finally after a while of looking I decided on black jeans and a black backless top.

I've just stepped out of my trailer and I decided that I should text Timothée to meet me in front of the studio.

IMESSAGE BETWEEN "T" and "#1 Kol"

#1 Kol
Hey I'm making my way out to the studio so meet me infront of the studio?

T
Yeah I just pulled into the parking lot

#1 Kol
Okie see you soon
-------------------------

"Hey" I saw sweetly as Timothée pulls me into a hug. "Lets go in" I smile as I pull away from our hug. He nods and follows me.

When we step inside all the lights are off but there is still a little light being let in. I look over at Timothée and give him a questionable look. "I dont know" he responds quietly.

Within a few seconds the lights flicker on to reveal the cast standing along a table with a cake. I turn my head and furrow my eyebrows at Timothée. He throws his hands up. "I had no idea" he chuckles. I just shake my head and smile, also walking towards my friends.

"You guys act like I'm turning 16 or something" I laugh. "Thank you guys so much for doing this" Javon says in a mocking voice. "Oh shush. But yeah, thank you guys for this. You didn't have to" I thank them.

Alexa, Barbie, Sydney, and Maude come from around the table to squeeze me into a hug. "I love you guys you know?" I say while we are in our hug.

When we separate from our hug everyone is teary eyed; knowing we wont all be working together again. "It was so much fun working with you guys" I tell them as I pat under my eyes in attempt to not cry.

I separate from them after giving each one of them a hug and I walk over to where the boys are.

"Y'all look nice in black" I joke. "We wouldn't be dressed this way if you didnt have to die" Angus jokes. "Oh yeah my bad" I laugh. I go over and hug each one of them.

Before I left I stood at the front of the space and thanked everyone together.
__________________________________________

A/n

Hey guys! I'm not too sure on what I think about this chapter. Lmk!