RUNAWAY PRINCE: HOSPITAL PHOBIA

20

Day thirteen, Ramadan

(Free day, charity foundation.)

Heart stabilizing machine sound could be heard accompanied by beeping sound; smell of heavy hand sanitizer could be perceived. Zarah was on the hospital bed; sleeping gracefully—peacefully. An earl sat next to sleeping Zarah; gazing into her closed eyes. Zarah had an oxygen mask attached to her nose to ease her breathing.

The door swung open and Dale Yahaya and Safeenah rushed in. They had a wearied face on.

"How is she now?" Dale asked worriedly.

"She is okay now." Uthman assured.

Safeenah's eyes were blood shot red and her voice was also cracking.
"Ummi, who did this to you!"

"Oh little angel, have you been crying? Mother is okay now!" Uthman tried to console her and she hugged him.

"But I want ummi!" Safeenah cried even more.

"What triggered her episode? Is it migraine or allergies?" Dale asked like he is Zarah's Godfather.

Uthman gazed at Zarah's eyes with pity. "I think it's claustrophobia—she is claustrophobic; she was locked up in the males filthy and tiny toilet, she had shortage of oxygen!" Uthman explained.

"What? What was she doing there? Someone is responsible for this!" Dale concluded furiously, "—we dunno who is responsible, but I betcha, we gonna get that murderer." Uthman assured once again.

The ward door burst open and the man that drove Zarah crazy steps in—is it coincidence or destiny?

As he stepped in Zarah opened her eyes slightly with a beautiful flutter as she perceived the musky intoxicant scent.

The aura suddenly change.

She saw the Prince walking inside the ward with angel wings; he was dressed like cupid himself.

Only if cupid was a boy.

His white robe was wrapped steeply over his left shoulder to his right armpit. His love arrows were also inside a golden sporran—different colours. His bow was also with him; his broad muscles also revealed.

Like a perfect Greek dream.

If this was a dream, Zarah rather get stuck in the dream lope.

"Mrs Rahman, I'm sorry." Prince Abubakar pushed his way in, breaking Zarah's cupidity—stupidity.

Zarah glared at the Prince and kinda see he was in his normal wears. "Huh? You.." Zarah stuttered. Prince Abubakar took his sit.

"I've got people to pick up; I'll go now. I promise to visit later... Bye." Dale said cautiously and walked out after waving goodbye at Safeenah.

Some nurses pushing a cart full of delicious healthy meal entered the ward.

Zarah wanted sitting up on the bed but due to the oxygen mask attached to her nose it was difficult. Abubakar helped her up. "I'm fasting," Zarah declined the food in a weak and wearied manner.

"You didn't have anything for Sahoor, beside you're sick!" Abubakar corrected as he instructed the nurses to serve the meal.

"I'll feed her." Uthman suggested all of a sudden.

Prince Abubakar threw a great askance at him. "Why? She's got hands to do it."

"It's inappropriate for a prince to feed his worker."