Chapter 22

I screamed" Sirius!" James ran into my room, then stifled a laugh with a cough as he saw my hair.
He said" Bloody hell, did he not learn his lesson?" I shook my head, pouting as I looked at my vibrant red hair." He's in the kitchen."

I peeked into the kitchen, then jumped onto Sirius, he yelped and groaned as we hit the floor.
He said" I thought I had more time!"
James said" Nope, mate."
" Agh! Don't kill me, Princess, I'll buy you an ice cream."
Reggie said" Revenge, little one?" I nodded my head," Remus! We need your magic!"
" Magic? Why?!" He squirmed, and stared at me, he smiled,
I said" Would you like green hair, Sirius?"
" Don't. You. Dare." Remus walked in, he chuckled as he saw us,
He said" What jinx?"
I said" Hair color changing. Green. Thank you."
" Sorry, Pads. But you should have learned your lesson, mate." He pointed his wand to Sirius' head, his hair turned green. Everyone laughed, as Sirius pouted and crossed his arms. Then he clung to me, I giggled and wrapped my arms around him.
Mr. Potter said" What is the commotion in- Oh, well, Sirius, have you learned your lesson yet?"
Sirius grumbled" Yep."
" Which is?"
" Don't mess with Ezra's hair... again."
Reggie said" How long does it last?"
Remus said" 48 hours."
Sirius screamed" Reverse it! No!"
" Not getting on the mischievous side of Ezra, no way." I ruffled his hair, he groaned and looked at me, then chuckled as he saw me grinning.
" Fine, Princess. You win." He nudged me off and stood up, offering me a hand, I took it and he pulled me up." Let's go! We're going to the beach!"

We were at a small beach, I was staring at the ocean, amazed, the largest body of water I'd ever seen!
Sirius said" Like it?" I nodded my head, he chuckled," Come on, we've got to go to a store, we've got no food here." He lifted me over his shoulder as I laughed, then ran for the cottage.
I said" Don't drop me!"
" I'm not, I'd never!"

We were in a grocery store, I was sitting in the cart as they piled food around me, I grinned as Lily threw a bag of marshmallows at me.
She said" Why'd they put you in the cart, Ezra?" I giggled, then looked at James, he was grinning." James?"
James said" Because little bugger kept running off, so now she's in time out."
Dorcas said" You lot do know she is not your child, right?"
" What?! She's not?!" He laughed,
Mary said" Come on, Ezra, get out of there." She held out her hands, I held her hands and jumped out,
Sirius said" Oi! No way, princess, get back in the cart, you're still on time out." I laughed, he and Remus walked away, Remus smiled at me.
Dorcas said" Merlin, they're idiots."
Remus said" Fine, she's off time out."
Mary said" She's not your child, Remus!"
Reggie said" As far as they're concerned, she is." He slung an arm around my shoulders," I'll keep an eye on the bugger, how's that sound?"
Sirius said" Fine, but if you run off too, you're both on time out." Everyone laughed, Sirius grinned," I'm serious."
I said" Of course you are!" He clicked his tongue," Reggie, let's go look at the bakery!" We ran away from them,
" No! You two- Ugh!"

I was bouncing around Reggie, giggling as he stared at me annoyed,
He said" Little bugger, go annoy someone else." I smiled," Which ones?" I stopped and looked at the cupcakes, at least that's what's on the box.
I said" Chocolate."
" Vanilla." We stared at each other,
" Both?"
" Both."
" Ooh, cookies!" I grabbed a container of them,
" They're gonna murder me." I giggled, shaking my head,
" They knew the risks of letting us go off, and that you can't say no to me. So, this is their faults." He chuckled,
" Mischievous little one." I grinned, nodding my head quickly,
" Let's get a cake."
" Why do we need a cake?"
" Because... uh, we need one. It's a celebration!"
" It's just the beach cottage."
" Which I've never been to. Or a beach. Did you see the ocean? It's so brilliant!" He chuckled,
" Fine, fine, pick out a cake. Not a big one." I smiled and picked out a medium sized cake," Let's go find them again before they fret."

We walked up to them, Sirius and James doubled over in laughter,
Remus said" No. No way, are we buying a cake and cupcakes."
I said" Please?"
Lily said" I'm in. Please, Remus?"
Remus said" N-No."
Sirius said" Please, Moony?" They stared at each other,
" Yes." Sirius smirked and kissed my head, then took the cake from my hands and put it into the cart." I hate you."
" I know, you do. That's alright."