"Turn around." She yelps with his command as he slaps her bum, marking it red. He then holds her hips and turns her so her back against the mirror-tiled wall and her crotch is right in front of his nose.

She shudders with the warmth of his breath right on her clit. The anticipation is real. However, he just lifts her right leg and so gently kisses her skin. Just like a slave to his master, Namjoon praises first her foot. His touch and lips travel up to her legs... and to her thighs, never forgetting to leave the marks of his worship.

He does the same to her left foot and to her thigh, making sure to make her more breathless and crazier by the minute.

"Joonie... Please." She helplessly whispers. She wants him so bad she is going to burst. She is pooling, one that is not caused by the bath. She is so wet. She can feel her slick on her legs flowing with just his touch.

Daun wants nothing more but for him to lick her down there. Alas for her. He never does, not even a ghost caress to her engorged and awaiting bundle of nerves on the hood of her pussy. She is clenching with nothing. Not even with the mercy of his fingers that are pinching her closer and closer but never dares to plunge the welcoming wetness of her being.

He chuckles as he takes her hands which have found their support on his wet locks. His gaze never leaving hers as he kisses and sucks her every finger. So slowly, he stands and eventually holds her hands up her head.

He towers her. Her petit self could not help but look up to catch every shadow and light that passes through his irises. She can see the ripples of the golden glow of his soul. She can see the reflection of her desperation yet it is bound with great control for a promise that she doesn't know she could bare.

"What do you want, love?" He bends down to meet her gaze equally. His voice is so much deeper. His touch is possessive against her hips as he pushes his swelling hardness on her belly while being weakly squished in between his body and the wall.

"Own me." She is able to utter with need. "Ravish me just as you want to."

"Is that what I want?" A brow raises.

"Is it not?" She inquires in confidence. How can't he be? Aren't his sticky gazes, his gritting jaws as he secretly or sometimes openly studied her, and his constant wetting of his lips as she walked out with a short dress indication of his great want for her? Not to mention the multiple hot kisses that had almost escalated to something more, only for him to stop? Noticing it far too many times with the others as they made love makes her aware of Namjoon's too. She commends his great self-control. She knows too well that her Joonie also fantasizes her on his bed, pliant and willing for his loving.

His lips curves into a smirk and then dives to her throat. Like a vampire to his prey, he nips her right at her sensitive spot and almost sucks her dry only to deeply mark her.

She can only whimper and grips on his shoulders.

"Wasn't you who planned this to happen?" He murmurs as he delicately touches her hips and bites again her shoulder blades, earning him another of her breathy moans. "I bet you were hurriedly taking that underwear off as I searched for a shirt." He teases. "Couldn't wait for me huh?" He taunts as he squeezes hard her ass.

Surely, she would be bruised by tomorrow.

"Tell me... Don't you like it?" She huskily asks, challenging. "We can stop you know." Her threat is empty.

"Hmmm... and miss this? No way." He chuckles and kisses down her breast, squeezing them more and pulling them as he bites.

"Joonie..." She yelps with the mix of pain and wonder. Her hands, seemingly with a mind of their own, fists on his shirt from his back. It makes her realize how unfair their situation has been. "Oppa... shouldn't we take this shirt off already?"