• Little Girl •

The next morning I woke up with a slight soreness between my legs. He was really rough last night. I sat upright in bed and found the room empty.

I got up and took a shower. I went back into my room when I was done and did my skincare routine before pulling matching underwear on.

I got dressed into my white polka dot mesh sleeve bodycon dress. Then I pulled on my brown knee-length boots before doing my makeup to perfection.

I straightened my hair and let it hang loose behind my back. I placed a light brown coat around my shoulders before smiling at my achievement.

Calix stepped into the room in a black suit paired with a matching dress shirt and shoes.

Damn daddy.

He examined me from head to toe before smirking. He looked at his watch before looking at me again.

"Let's go." He said under his breath.

Seriously.

No, you look beautiful Heaven? Or wow that dress looks super sexy on you, Heaven. You did a great job on your make-up. Also, why is he acting as if nothing happened between us last night?

Men!

When we got to his car he opened my door for me so I slid into the passenger seat. Calix quickly got in on his side before driving downtown.

We reached the same club as two days ago so I frowned. Why are we here again? Calix climbed out of the car before giving me his hand.

I took his hand before climbing out of the car and following him inside. People made way for us as we walked past them. Aren't they supposed to be drunk or high? They shouldn't even be aware of us

"Who's the gringa?" A man drunkenly slurred and Calix shot him in the leg.

"This is your new queen, so bow down," Calix said and the room dawned in silence. I tried not to look startled at what I just witnessed so I focused on his hand resting on my back.

The people in the room started kneeling and my mouth almost hung open I wanted to tell them to get up but Calix walked off with me into a new room.

A bunch of men sat inside with girls on their laps and I pulled my face in disgust.

"Get out," Calix said rudely and the men shamefully left the room. "Stay in here, Heaven." He said softly before leaving me alone in the room.

"Who are you?" I heard a male voice from behind me so I quickly turned around. I found a man who I think is in his late twenties sitting on a couch.

"I'm with Calix," I replied briefly.

"I don't see Calix." He replied smugly. "Do you see Calix?" He asked before getting up from his seat. With every step he took forward, I took one backward.

"Relax I don't bite." He said before pulling a strand of my hair between his fingers. The door flew open and revealed an angry Calix. 

The man raised his hands in fear when he saw him and I let out a shaky breath.

"Boss I can explain." He started and Calix wildly looked at me.

"Did he touch you?" He asked and I nodded, which I will regret for the rest of my life.

"Nobody touches what's mine." He said before shooting the man. I saw the bullet piercing through his skull before his lifeless body thumped onto the carpet.

Calix placed his hand on my back but I jumped in fright.

"Don't touch me," I said in fear. My eyes were wide with shock as I watched the dead man in front of me, bleeding to death. The metallic smell of his blood settled around us and I felt the vomit pushing up in my throat.

"Don't fucking touch me," I said before going outside. As soon as I reached the exit I breathed in sharply. I counted every breath of fresh air that I inhaled until I calmed down.

"Nevaeh," Calix said from behind me.

"Please don't say anything," I said in fear while squeezing my eyes shut.

"Look at me." He said and I opened my eyes he lifted his hand and I inched backward.

"Why are you afraid of me? I was protecting you." He said angrily.

"Protecting me? You killed someone in front of me. And that is something that I'm going to have to live with forever." I said before a tear slipped out of my eye.

"Don't act like he didn't deserve it," Calix replied blankly.

"Well, maybe you deserve it too. How many terrible things have you done?" I asked and he roughly gripped my tiny wrist.

"Don't forget your place, little girl." He said and my breath got stuck in my throat.

Did he just call me a little girl?!

Should I update one or two chapters tomorrow? Leave an inline comment.☕❤️