• Just Like That •

"I don't wanna talk about it," I said softly. We climbed into the car and Calix drove down the street.

"I thought you told me everything," Calix said in surprise. "If you refuse to tell me I'm just gonna have to find out from someone else."

"Would you kill your mom?" I blurted out and Calix blankly looked at me.

"That depends. What did she do?" He asked and I bit into my bottom lip.

"She hurt you," I said briefly and he frowned a little.

"I would kill her but I can't because I have you in my life now." He stated and my mouth went agape.

When we parked in the garage I climbed out of the car before heading into the house but Calix pulled me back by my arm.

"Why are you saying things like that? Why are you being so nice to me? Is it because we had sex?" I asked bluntly.

"Do you want me to be a dick?" He asked and I groaned.

"What the fuck Nevaeh?" He asked in confusion.

"Is it because of the sex?" I asked and he raised a single eyebrow at me.

"If it was about the sex then I'd be nice to every person that I've ever had sex with."

"But you're not," I whined.

"Because you're special, Nevaeh. And I know it probably sounds fucking cliché but I've never met anyone like you before." He said pointedly.

"And I wanna fuck you all day. I'll never get tired of hearing you scream out my name. Or the way that your walls pulse around me every time you orgasm. You're mine." He said before roughly kissing me.

How did he just turn this conversation around? I mean I can relate to what he was saying but damn.

"Please fuck me," I said into his mouth and he hit my ass hard before grabbing a hand full of it.

He placed me on the kitchen counter before pulling my panties down in a swift movement he took my dress off. He tied my hands behind my back and I breathed in deeply.

Here I am naked again.

"You're so wet." He said before licking my clit and I moaned in pleasure. He rubbed my pussy with his forefinger and I moaned out of control.

"Just like that." He said in a husky voice and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. "Fuck." He said under his breath

He started sucking on my clit. His tongue touched all the right places. I tried to move my hands and he smiled up at me before moving faster on my clit.

I orgasmed before shutting my shaking legs closed. I moaned when I looked at him and he smirked at me.

"I'm not done, baby girl." He said before lifting me from the counter to place me on the ground.

He turned me around until I faced our reflection in the window. Restrained from touching Calix I just stood in front of him.

He slowly slid into my wet hole before gripping a fist full of my hair. He started to fuck me hard and my moans were mixed with screams at the feeling of pain and pleasure melting together deliciously.

He gripped my throat and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Yes- Daddy," I said while he fucked me. I watched us in the window again and it sent me over my edge once more.

It's like a fantasy come true.

I screamed when I came undone. Calix still pumped into me and I was a moaning mess.

He slowly slid out of me before picking me up.

My legs circled his torso and I rested my head on his shoulder. I felt his large erection stretching me out and I moaned again.

He isn't gonna stop.

He started fucking me again. My hands were still tied behind my back and I hated the restraint.

Or maybe I like it.

"I'm gonna cum." I said in a trembling voice. Calix increased his pace and I moaned loudly before orgasming for the umpteenth time.

He hit my ass before carrying me into the living room. He placed me on the couch before spreading my legs.

I could only watch as he drove me over the edge, countlessly.