Chapter 10

Nova's P.o.V.

-Time Skip a couple months- 

(sorry for all the time skips)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in the library when I heard the door open. I was in the corner, so the person couldn't see me. But I could see who it was. It was Aaron and Jordan. "Why are we hiding again?" Jordan asked Aaron. "Because it was Alexandria's fault for suggesting Hide'n'Seek." Aaron said. I soon see Jordan sniff the air. "What?" Aaron asked her. "I smell someone. I know they are close." Jordan said. "Can you find the person?" Aaron asked her.

"No. It's sorta faint but at the same time it's like they were here for a while then left." She said. I soon hear footsteps and the doors open and reveals............Katelyn. "Aro, needs to see you Aaron." She said and then left. I heard Aaron groan and leave. "I know you're there, Nova. I just had to lie to your brother." Jordan said. "How?" I asked standing up and closing the book I was reading. "I know your scent well and because you're wearing something of Caius' things." She explained. "Oh." I said and she chuckled. "So, what are you doing in the library?" She asked me. "Reading." I said and went to go sit back down. 

I soon hear my phone ring and look down to see an old friend I haven't seen or heard from in a long time. I smiled brightly and Jordan looks to me in confusion. "It's....Aurora." I said and I see Jordan's face light up and she ran out of the room. I had confusion on my face.

Jordan's P.o.V.

When I heard the name Aurora my face lit up and I ran out of the room not caring to see what was Nova's expression. I went to Alexandria's room and knocked on the door. The door opened and I see Alexandria and Harry. "What's wrong?" Alexandria asked me when she saw my face. "You remember Aurora?" I asked and Alexandria and Harry's face both lit up and they both nodded. "Why?" Harry asked me. "Well, I was in the library with Nova. And her phone rang and her face lit up and she told me Aurora called her." I explained to them very fast and saw their faces light up and they cheered. 

I soon heard feet running towards us. I looked over to see the rest of the Star coven and Lula and her coven with the look of confusion. "What happened?" Luna asked. "Your remember Aurora, right?" I asked them and they nodded. "Well I was in the library with Nova and Aurora called her." I explained again and saw their faces light up. "Really!?!?!" Jake and Ginny exclaimed and I nodded.

All the girls started squealing and I heard some more footsteps running in this direction. I see Chelsea, Demetri, Jane, Alec and Heidi. "What happened?" Jane asked with a look of confusion. "Nova got a call from a very old friend that we haven't seen in forever." Riley said. "What is her name?" Alec asked with slight curiousness. "Her name is Aurora Goldman. She has a power that lets female vampires have kids and she is around mine, Aaron and Nova's age. And if the female vampire wants a child they will grow like Renesmee did." Alexandria explained and the 5 of them had a look of shock on their faces. 

I soon hear more footsteps and see Casey and Sulpicia. "What did I hear about a vampire that has a power that lets us have children?" Casey asked and Sulpicia nodded. "We have this friend who is a little older than me, Aaron and Nova and her power lets female vampires have children and it will stay permanet until either the female vampire wants it taken away from them or Aurora takes it away." Alexandria explained and Chelsea, Heidi, Jane, Casey, and Sulpicia light up. 

We soon hear footsteps and see that it was Caius and Marcus. "What is going on here?" Caius asked. "We were just talking." Spencer said. "About?" Marcus said. "We were talking about this friend that called Nova and we haven't seen her in years. And she has a power that let's female vampires have children." Ginny revealed and Marcus and Caius looked shocked. "What is this female's name?" Marcus asked. "Her name is Aurora Goldman." I said.