Chapter 5

Inside of the private jet

Inside of the private jet. Also all the workers are vampires

A/N- the live in Rome, Italy but the Volturi never go to Rome so that's how they Volturi never knew them.

-----------------------------

Nova's P.o.V.

We were all inside my private jet, scattered around. Riley, Luna and Jordan all talking about girl things. Felix was on his phone, Demetri was also on his phone, Caius and I were reading. Soon I got a text from my sister. 

Alexandria   Nova

"Wow you have go to see this castle!!!!!" *shows picture*

"Wow!!! I like it.

"Wait until you see the inside."

"Cant't wait!!!"

"Is that your sister?" Caius asked.

"Yup." I told him. 

"What did she say?" Riley asked.

And I threw her my phone which she caught with ease. And she started laughing out loud and everyone jumped.

"What the hell just happened?" Felix asked.

She just kept laughing until Jordan and Luna took my phone and started chuckling. Soon Demetri took my phone and read it out loud and the girls just started laughing harder.

I looked down in embarrassment and Caius just came and sat next to me and was trying to get me out of my embarrassment. 

"Demetri will try to shut them up and get them to talk about something else besides what you read on Nova's phone." Caius said trying not to chuckle.

"Yes, Master, Caius." He said chuckling.

Caius started whispering things to me and stop my embarrassment and it worked.

"Wow. I never seen Caius get someone out of the embarrassment." Felix said who was videoing the entire thing.

"Felix." I said.

"Yes, Nova." He said with his eyebrow raised.

"Shut up." Was all I said and he just burst out in laughter. 

One of the vampires that work on the plane ask if we wanted anything Riley, Jordan, Luna, Demetri and Felix all said yes. And she went to go get them something.

"I forgot to mention we have human food with blood sucked inside of it to make it where we can eat it. It has both animal blood and human blood." I said and Demetri and Felix nodded.

"It helps a lot." Jordan said and they looked at her in confusion.

"If we want to eat something, we can always ask Ginny since she always cooked that for us and we loved it. We can ask her to show you how to make it." Riley said.