Chapter 4

Lucas

Lucas

Nova, Alexandria, and Aaron's creator

----------------------------------------------

Nova's P.O.V.

It was soon the next day and everyone was anxious and terrified. Soon everyone was starting to say their goodbyes if this turned into a blood bath. We soon heard footsteps coming and everyone tensed up.

Me and my coven were spread out next to each other but me and my siblings standing in front of them slightly and Renesmee clings to me.

Because one I'm her favorite and two Bella said I can protect her. And I made a promise to Renesmee to protect her for whenever she's in danger.

"The red coats are coming, the red coats are coming." Garrett mumbled while he bounced on his feet.

We all stared ahead watching the sea of black and grey capes slowly come forward towards us in sync. 

As they moved forwards no one took their eyes off of them.

"Aro is looking for Alice." Edward tells us as we see Aro's eyes assessed each one of.

Soon I see Aro's eyes turned into confusion once he see's me and my coven.

"He's trying to figure out who you and your coven is Nova. Because he's never seen you before." Edward says and my brother, sister and the rest of my coven come closer to me. 

"He wants to know who you are Nova." Edward says and I looked to him and silently asked him should I or no and let Carlisle talk.

But soon I feel a deep stare burning into my head and look to Edward silently asking him who was doing the stare and he mouths Caius.

'Why?' I mouthed to him and he read Caius' mind and soon his face turned into shocked. 

'What?' I mouthed to him and he mouths a word I never thought I'd hear.

'Mate.' He mouths and slightly nods his head towards the Volturi side. 

Soon my brother and sister put their hand on my shoulder and asks what's wrong and I look to my family and mouth.

'Mate.' I soon tell Edward that Riley will used her power on us to silently talk to one another. And Riley makes her power go on us so we can silently talk. 

-The thoughts of Nova and her coven.-

"Who is it?" Aaron asks.

"Caius Volturi." I said simply.

I soon got a lot of uproar and their faces turn into anger.

"Why that bastard? Why can't it be someone else?" Alexandria says angrily.

"I don't know, maybe fate wanted us to be together." I said worried.