Ash Coven

Age- 17(age turned at) 30(vampire age)

Family- Katelyn(adoptive daughter)    Zasha, Lilith, Flynn(adoptive coven sister and brothers)

Power- Can change her appearance to different people or vampires. she can also turn into anyone she wants(example- Nova Star).

Friends- Alexandria(best friend/sister), Nova, Aaron, Jake, Luna, Harry, Paul, Spencer, James, Peter, Cj, Jordan, Riley, Ginny, The Volturi(later)

Backstory- was found by the Star Coven by dying of blood loss and everyone was in a state of shock but Aaron and she was changed by Aaron.

Sexuality- Straight

Mate- Alec Volturi

Appearance- Long brown hair and usually seen a braid. Tall. Usually seen wearing a white t-shirt, black shoes, skinny jeans. Her daughter always seen next to her. Golden eyes. Always seen with a cold and stern face(which is very common since she is out and doing her job that is a nurse)    (except when she is around her family, Star Coven and her mate)

Enemies- Vladimir and Stefan

Personality- Kind, mean when provoked, cold, stern 

Blood- Animal blood

Height- 5 feet and 5 inches

D.O.B.- unknown

Leader of the Ash Coven

5 people are in the coven

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Age- 16(age turned at)  27(vampire age)

Family- Lula, Zasha, Lilith(adoptive coven sisters)    Katelyn(adoptive coven niece)

Sexuality- Straight

Mate- Heidi Volturi

Power- Levitation or transvection in the paranormal context is the rising of a human body and other objects into the air by mystical means or meditation. Some parapsychology and religious believers interpret alleged instances of levitation as the result of supernatural action of psychic power or spiritual energy. Wikipedia

Appearance- brownish/blackish hair. Gold eyes. Tall. Usually seen wearing black shirt, black shoes and ripped jeans. 

Blood- Animal blood

Personality- kind, nice, funny, mishievous, prankster, jokester

D.O.B.- unknown

Bio- doesn't remember

Friends- Lula, Katelyn, Zasha, Lilith, Nova, Aaron, Alexandria, Jake, James, Harry, Luna, Spencer, Peter, Cj, Jordan, Riley, Ginny, The Volturi(later)

Enemies- Vladimir and Stefan

Height- 6 feet and 2 inches

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilith's Age- 15(age turned)  17(vampire age)

Zasha's Age- 14(age turned)  16(vampire age)

Family- they are biological sisters. Lula, Flynn(adoptive coven brother and sister), Katelyn(adoptive coven niece)

Lilith's Mate and Sexuality- Lesbian and her mate is Chelsea Volturi

Zasha's Mate and Sexuality- Straight and her mate is Demetri Volturi

Lilith's Power- Clairvoyance is the claimed ability to gain information about an object, person, location, or physical event through extrasensory perception. Any person who is claimed to have such ability is said accordingly to be a clairvoyant. Wikipedia

Zasha's Power- Atmokinesis is the ability to manipulate the atmosphere via psychic means. A user of this ability can change the weather and can cause freak weather. This ability allows manipulation and creation of natural weather conditions, such as, rain, thunderstorms, snow etc...

Lilith's Appearance- Long blonde hair usually in space buns. Golden eyes. Tall. Usually seen wearing black clothing. Always has her younger sister by her side. Smiles on her face.
Zasha's Appearance- Long blond hair usually in a fishtail braid. Golden eyes. Tallish. Usually seen wearing black clothing like her sister. Always standing next to her sister. Slight smile on her face.

Lilith's and Zasha's Personality- both of them are bubbly, funny, kind

Lilith and Zasha's Height- both of them are 5 feet and 3 inches

Friends- Nova, Aaron, Alexandria, Flynn, Lula, Katelyn, Jake, Luna, Harry, Paul Spencer, James, Peter, Cj, Jordan, Riley, Ginny, The Volturi(later)

Enemies- Vladimir and Stefan

Blood- Animal Blood

Bio- they were walking home from school when a male vampire snatched them and tried to kill them but Lula found them dying and changed them. 

D.O.B.- both of them are unknown.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Age- 14(age turned at) 16(vampire age)

Family- Lula(adoptive mother),   Flynn, Lilith and Zasha(adoptive coven aunt and uncles)

Sexuality- Lesbian(men are ew)

Mate- Jane Volturi

Powers- Chlorokinesis-, also known as Agrokinesis, Botanokinesis, and Phytokinesis, is the ability to mentally and/or physically summon, control and manipulate plants and vegetation. The person with the ability can control and manipulate wood, rock soil, roots, fruits, and flowers, even moss found in natural field or habitat.     Terrakinesis- is the ability to control any form of earth; including metal, ink, and rock.     Pyrokinesis- is the purported psychic ability allowing a person to create and control fire with the mind. Telekinesis- How would you use your power? You’re snuggled very comfortably into the sofa, but the remote is at the other end of the room. A little brain activity and the object you desire flies smoothly through the air and into your hands. You don’t have to move a muscle.    Impenetrable Armor- How would you use your power? Essentially you are indestructible, able to withstand any pressure, pain or weight thrown at you: you can do whatever you want.

Friends- Flynn, Lilith, Zasha, Nova, Aaron, Alexandria, Jake, Luna, Harry, Paul, Spencer,  James, Peter, Cj, Jordan, Riley, Ginny, The Volturi(later)

Appearance- Long pale blonde hair. Golden eyes. Short. A stern face all the time unless she is with her mate and family. Usually seen wearing grey t-shirt skinny jeans, a plaid jacket wrapped around her waist, and black'n'white shoes. 

Height- 4 feet and 9 inches

D.O.B.- unknown

Bio- was almost raped to death by her stepfather and stepbrothers while her mother watched the entire thing happened. After they were done with her they threw her in an alley to die but Lula, Flynn and Zasha were out and smelled her blood and took her back to their place and changed her.

Personality- shy, cautious(when trying to trust people), kind(when you get to know her)

Enemies- Vladimir and Stefan