Prologue

Third's person POV

(10 years ago... )

"Stop this Brandon. Don't hurt the kids, I'm begging you. " an old stunning lady knelt down, crying in front a man pointing a gun at her and two young girls.

They were in the living room of a beach house far south. It was dark and cold. The moon was the only source of light that penetrates the wide room.

"Paola, one needs to die for all to survive. They need evidence. And you know that. Now move, I don't want to shoot you. " the man sternly said while letting his tears drop from his eyes.

The woman just cried harder while hiding the two toddlers behind her back. The man sighed in defeat and scratched his head violently.

"Paola! For fuck's sake, I'm trying to save you and your damn family you made so just step away and let me do my fucking job!" the man shouts at the woman frustratedly. He knew at that moment he needs to do the unthinkable.

"Brandon! I know what you have to do and I will not let you! They are my grandchildren! They are yours too! Killing one of them is like killing me a hundred times more since I couldn't even save my children! If I survive this moment, I will live in regret knowing I let you kill my child! Please! Brandon, please don't make me suffer." the woman begged more to the man who is conflicted on what to do.

He doesn't want the woman to hate him but he needs to do his job for the last time. He couldn't bare to see the woman cry any longer. He knelt and hugged her tight knowing it'll be the last hug he'll get from her.

"I'm so sorry Ate. I'll keep them safe I promise. Please don't resent me."(older sister) the man said on the woman's neck while hugging her.

The woman held on the man tightly and sighed in relief. She knows she kept her offsprings safe. The woman pushed the man for him to look at her and held his hairy face.

"Bobo, I'll never resent you tanga. Your my little bunsoy no matter what."(Idiot, fool, youngest in a cute way like baby person) she softly said to him and kissed his forehead.

They both chuckled a bit and stopped for a tight hug. The two girls behind the woman are equally confused so they just joined their hug.

"There, There, Mama. There, there, Grandpapa B. Don't cry." the younger girls hushed to two adults while hugging them while the older one hummed a tune that her grandma always sings to them.

The two adults pulled the children inside the hug making a sandwich. The woman repeatedly kissed the three either on the forehead or on the cheeks. The man just cried while the two girls just giggled. But the older child knew something is wrong. She felt the pain her grandmother was showing. Its like she's saying goodbye. So she hugged her grandma even tighter making her twin hug the woman tighter as well. By that their grandma knew that's the sign. It's time for them to finish it. The hugged got pulled away and tears has been wiped off.

"Ness, Nica, promise Mama you two will be together forever and will protect each other." the woman told the two children with full seriousness.

"Yes Mama, I'll protect her and our family no matter what. I'll avenge you and Grandpapa B. Whoever it is, I promise you they will pay. " the older gilr swore to her grandmother which made her younger twin to get confused so she just nodded.

Surprised by her grandchild's words she just smiled and hugged the two for the last time. Immediately when the hug was pulled out gunshots was heards several times.

"Run, never look back. Go to the boat and tell the crew men that you're Paola's grandchildren. Grandpapa B will find you both soon. " the woman instructed then kissed their heads.