Thumb War 👍🏻

Start from the beginning

"So Ray chases the bear onto the field..." Henry continued.

"I did, I did..."

"And check this out, he tackles the bear!" Henry told.

"I tackled the bear! I tackled a real live bear!" Ray declared, "The bear gets up.. he's like, rawrr... and there's spit coming out of his mouth! And he slashes at me,  and his claws scrape right across my face!"

"Oh my gosh!" Charlotte and I exclaimed in shock.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, and I guess he thought that Ray was gonna go down or something like that!" Henry said.

"But instead the bear goes, "Rrrrrruhhh?!?" Ray growled, "which i guess in bear language probably means..."

"Uh oh! This human is indestructible!" Henry mocked and cackled.

"Stupid bear had no idea!"

"We are smarter than bears!"

"We outsmarted the bear!"

"We are the smartest species!"

"Yeah! That happened."

"Wow!!" Charlotte said sarcastically.

"I'm speechless." I said.

"Unreal man!" Jasper smiled.

"Hey we should turn on the news, I bet they're talking about us right now!" Ray suggested with a  smile.

"Yeah let's see what they're saying about us." Henry agreed.

"And Trent this all happened moments ago?"

"That's right Mary,"

"See? They're talking about us." Ray smiled.

I stood next to Henry instead of Jasper. Henry knew how upset I was so he told Jasper not to try and bust a move by wrapping his arms around me, which I would've been suprised if he did.

"Okay, now we're going to go live at the scene where it all went down and talk with the actual heroes who saved the day."

Wait...How? We were in the Man Cave.

"What? How are they gonna you guys right now?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah yeah Cuz we're here." Ray remarked.

"Thanks Trent! I'm here live at Nacho Ball where a local sweaty man committed a crime just moments ago."

"What? What what is this all about?" Ray asked.

"Why? Why are they at Nacho Ball?" Henry asked.

The Nacho Ball employee explained about Jeff, was trying to use a coupon on a Three-Ball Nacho Sack, and it was an expired one. 

The news showed some cell phone footage of the crime. Jeff was standing there with his meal at the cash register. He was trying to use a Nacho Ball coupon for twenty bucks. 

 "That's Jeff." Ray pointed out.

"He's so stupid!" Henry exclaimed.

"How'd he even get through school?" I scoffed, "I bet he's not even smart enough to drive a car."

The coupons was 4 days old and Jeff said he didn't know. The employee sarcastically said that he didn't know about it. She screamed for help about Jeff trying to rob and run off without paying.

Jasper and I shared a look of worry.

One of the thumb buddies attacked Jeff and the other one wrestled and jumped in too. They tackled him to the ground.