"But, we did nap on the floor together after that." I nodded and then furrowed my eyebrows.

"Wait, when I woke up and was going back to sleep, I whispered goodnight and you all said it back. Were y'all awake and just laying on the floor or what?"

"You woke us up when you jerked awake. One of your limbs was on all of us and when you woke up, you woke all of us up too, (y/n)." Raph mocked and I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Well, I guess it solves that mystery." we all hummed in agreement and then another silence fell over us as we all looked for words to say.

"Are y'all hungry?" I finally asked and all the boys gave me a stupid look, like I was an idiot. I was, not gonna deny. With a light sigh, I waved them over to me and we all exited my sad-looking room, going into the living room, where my mom had conveniently placed four pizza boxes on the coffee table.

We all inwardly thanked my mom and took seats on the floor around the table, already beginning to reminisce again, not quite ready to leave the past.

~It is the only thing that makes us feel alive.~

"Do you guys remember when Mikey found out Santa isn't real?" Mikey almost spit out his pizza.

"What, how do you guys know about that?" the other three brothers shared a look and then all stared at their brother, who shrank under their gaze.

"Mikey, you were crawling on all fours back to your blanket fort after listening in on us. You literally tripped and rolled over. There was no way we wouldn't have seen you." Raph said incredulously as Mikey guiltily took another bite of pizza.

"Ouch." I deadpanned as I dipped my crust in ranch, taking a big bite as Leo looked at me.

"Is it good like that?" he asked as he stared down at his plain slice. I nodded and slid the container over to him after drizzling a little more over the top of my slice. He hesitantly put a drop at the end of the piece and took a tiny bite.

Then, he nodded in acceptance and did a little more as we pretended to toast our food.

"So, are you excited?" he asked, neither of us taking our eyes off of the other two brothers that were now arguing about Christmas, Donnie now also looking skeptically at the ranch bottle that sat in the middle of the table.

"Uh, yeah. Scared but you know, that comes with the experience, I think. I'm not really sure but that's what my mom said. So, I guess I'll just have to wait until I get there and see for myself." I shot him a grin and he smiled back, reaching up a hand to pet the top of my head. I shook it and playfully glared at him as he dipped his head down to look at me in my eyes.

"You're gonna be just fine," he shook my head slightly and I glared at him. "You're the strongest person I know." I shoved his arm off and then leaned forward with a kissy face.

"Besides your girlfriend, Karai." I teased, knowing fully well that he hated that subject. Just like always, he groaned and shoved me away by my face.

"Oh, come on. That was so four years ago, (y/n). We're over it now." I giggled and then patted his shoulder as I leaned on it, him leaning down to lay his head down on top of mine as we continued to watch Raph and Mikey argue and Donnie almost throw up from the taste of the delectable thing known as ranch.

~We keep this love in a photograph.~

"Do y'all remember the time (y/n) got broken up with on Valentine's Day by her boyfriend's boyfriend?" Leo suddenly said and my eyes widened as I flushed and ducked my head.