Leo x Male reader

Start from the beginning

"Do not ask. I have PTSD now- I'll never be able to see a whip the same ever again- how will I explain to my next partner that a six-foot rat is the reason I'll never be able to wear a belt again?" He laughed as he walked over to me, sitting down. Seeing the bottom of my feet, he sucked his lips into his mouth and sent me a pitying glance.

"Can you walk?"

"I don't wanna try. I'd rather live on the floor forever."

"Then I guess that's how long we'll be here for." He got into his meditating position and closed his eyes. Then, he just started meditating.

Bruh, what?

"Stop staring at me." I instantly averted my eyes, deciding to just rethink my life as I waited for him to acknowledge me. Preferably rethinking yesterday.

Me winking at Leo, thinking he was attractive, and even me taking my shirt off in front of him after I tipped my water all over myself when he picked a leaf out of my hair. I was hopeless.

"(Y/n)?" My eyes snapped open and I raised my eyebrows suspiciously high as I sat up and looked at Leo, who was pursing my lips at me. "Are you okay?"

Stupid face.

I could feel myself heating up as I avoided his gaze, nodding. "Yeah, so why don't you just go back to meditating while I go back to thinking about you." My eyes widened and I frowned in surprise.

Death- instant death. Goodbye, cruel world. It was not fun.

"You were thinking about me?"

Kill me now.

"No."

"I know you're lying."

"No, I'm not."

"Well, I was thinking about you too."

"Now I know you're lying."

"And why would I lie to you?" I sighed, frustrated, and sat back on my elbows to stare at the blue-eyed turtle in front of me.

"Why would you tell the truth?"

"I'm a very honest person, (y/n)."

"I'm sure you are."

"So then be honest with me. Were you thinking about me?" I grumbled under my breath and nodded slowly, not looking at him.

"Is that why you've been acting so weird today?" I shrugged in a "maybe- but unless you tell me exactly what you mean, I have no idea what you're talking about" way. Specific, I know.

"(Y/n)." Shoot, leader voice- my weakness.

"Yes." (Y/n), you weakling.

"So, why have you been acting like that anyways?" He leaned his head onto his shoulder and stared at me with questionable eyes as I pursed my lips.

Now or never. Would I tell him or would I wuss out? I mean, he already knew the basic idea of why I had been acting the way I was, so what was another addition to that? Even if it was my feelings- which are irrelevant? I decided to tell him, if not just to get it off my shoulders.

"I like you like Donnie likes April." I immediately scrunched up my face in regret. Really? You made that comparison? What is wrong with you?

A lot of things, not limiting having a crush on a human-sized turtle. Go big or go home I guess.

"I like you too." My eyes snapped open.

"You what?" Leo smiled at me gently.

"I like you, (y/n). Like Donnie likes April and how you like me." I nodded my head slowly, taking in the information.

"Wait, you're gay? Since when?"

"What's gay?"

Oh, right. Having a crush on a mutant turtle that lived in the sewers also involved me having to explain almost everything in the world to him because he was so shut off from everything that was deemed "important" above the sewer lines.

Ah, well. As I said before, go big or go home. And go big I did indeed.

Lucky me.

five chapters left : )

also i dont get why people on here are like "burn children" "ew i hate kids kill them all" like what. the. actual. heck. remember one time u were also a kid and someone wanted to burn u alive so maybe dont say that about babies cuz their living people and it costs nothing to just keep ur mouth shut?

also same thing about "girly" stuff. i myself am a "girly" person and it makes me feel bad when someone says that dresses are disgusting or makeup is dumb like?? barbie didnt continuously wear dresses and heels for 63 years just for you to bash her and everyone that wants to look like her.

anyways shifting. has anyone ever successfully shifted? and if so can u dm me cuz i reeeeaaaalllyyy wanna know how thx luv u