51- PEACE

"Babe, do you think these pants make my ass look fat?" The Joker whined unhappily.

He peered at his rather large-looking butt that always seemed to be looking bigger than he wanted. The tight-fitting jeans also didn't help his insecurity.

Bruce's head craned from his book as soon as he had heard it.

"Yeah." He grinned he was more than eager to answer.

The Joker's face became red, his irritated but embarrassed eyes burned a hole in his lover's head. "Excuse me?" He questioned.

Bruce chuckled confidently, he had no hesitation in reaffirming his point.

"I said yeah." He stated firmly, sticking true to his original statement.

As he sat on the library floor, he winked ever so cheekily at his boyfriend, knowing the kind of shyness it would envoke.

Ahhh this man! Joker screamed inwardly. "Perv You're going to hell."

However the Joker's disgust didn't stop him from parking himself in between Bruce's legs, he sat in front of Bruce, facing him completely. He had become accustomed to the spot.

Bruce just smirked, he shuffled back, leaning against a bookshelf and spreading his legs to make room for the teenager.

"So are you," The Older man laughed. "and you asked me I just answered honestly."

He then placed his arms around the Joker, his lover leaned closer to him. The softness and intimacy of the moment made the Joker tingle.

They sat on the library floor, surrounded by the tall cases of books, the room was a spiral with stairs that led everywhere and nowhere. One could go days in the library and still not find the exit.

Bruce had specifically chosen the middle of the spiral, the gem of the room, he had spent most of his childhood here. He had studied the ins and the outs, only he could find his way out of the labyrinth of books and he loved that.

Not even Alfred could find him, and if Alfred couldn't find him, he knew he could get some quality time with his boyfriend.

"It's good to have time to ourselves," The teen smiled. "Don't get me wrong I love having the baby around but I also like just being with you."

He sighed with relief.

Finding time for himself was hard, let alone time with his boyfriend when a noise machine was constantly crying.

"You have no fucking idea." Bruce breathed into's his neck.

As the day went on he was slowly finding himself becoming a full-time parent.

God who knew raising a baby could be so hard

"Bruce." The Joker said suddenly, his tone was different, he had a pang of realization.

"Yes, dollface?" The billionaire replied with his eyes closed, purposely dragging his words.

The Joker giggled before he sighed dreamily. "Isn't crazy that we've been dating for three months?" He asked. He felt like the question was more for him than anything.

Wow, we have? Bruce was taken aback.

"Isn't it crazy that we haven't been dating for longer?" He joked. Even he couldn't grasp his head around it.

"I'm serious," The teen whined, it was still mind-boggling for him. "just three months ago I was your prisoner in the bat cave and you hated my guts but now you're trying to get in my guts."

"Hey, I haven't tried to get into your pants." Bruce said seriously but he was quick to add the world. "yet."

He received a happy laugh from the Joker.