47 - CLINGLY

Bruce likes the Joker, he really does but there are times where the clown could really get on his nerves.

Bruce sighed loudly, it was a long and exaggerated sigh, that he hoped his partner could hear. How this got in this position he could only wonder, all he knew was he wanted to get out.

"Jack get out of my room I can hear Alfred down the hall." He begged, he tried to push his boyfriends seemingly limp body off him. The Joker lay his head on top of Bruce's chest, body sprawled all over him. He liked to do this a lot, sleeping in Bruce's bed had become his favorite past time.

Bruce rolled his eyes. This boy is going to be the death of me.

Ever since the Joker had explained his trauma, there were no more lies or awkwardness between them. Though Bruce loved that the teenager voicing his uncomfortableness with certain intimate acts led to them to be very close, he also was irritated by how close they had become. Bruce Couldn't tell whether it was the fact that they had been dating for more than four months or whether the teenager had grown to trust him a lot, it was definitely one. The Joker was comfortable that Bruce could have almost described him as attached.

"No, I want you to hold me, please." The Joker said in a groggy voice. He didn't want to lose the warmth of Bruce's body nor did he want to get up

Bruce rolled his eyes. "Jack, if Alfred catches me the only thing I'll be holding is a life sentence, now go!" He hissed. He rolled across the bed in hopes of prying him away from his body.

"No." The Joker replied just as stubborn. He clung on even tighter not even phased by Bruce's attempts.

Bruce's eyes widened, he could just imagine the shock on the butler's face if they were caught. "Jack let me go before Alfred comes in here." He warned.

"You're warm." The Joker replied dreamily. His eyes were closed, so carefree and not caring about the dangerous situation they were in.

Bruce huffed loudly, he could hear the footsteps thudding down the hall, he looked down at the Joker's sleeping body and couldn't help but be annoyed.

"You stubborn ass, you've forced my hand." He muttered. I guess we have to do this the hard way.

Bruce wrapped his hands around the Joker, lifting him up from the bed, carrying him towards the door.

"Oh, I like being carried, daddy." Jack clung onto Bruce's body.

Bruce growled in frustration" Shut. up" If he wasn't in such a dangerous predicament he would have been so turned on by the comment.

Damn him. Bruce thought. He could just feel the excitement growing in his boxers.

The Joker poked his eyes open suddenly, he looked back and saw he was far from his bed. He looked towards and saw the impending path that was Bruce's bedroom door. He squirmed and wriggled like a fish trying to flee back to Bruce's warm bed.

"Not to the bed, the door." Bruce insisted. He held the Joker quickly, he stopped him from squirming out of his grip and running back to his bed. Eventually, Bruce reached the door. He huffed tiredly. "And out you go." He pushed him out of the door gently.

The Joker stumbled out of the door but was quick to regain his balance. He stood outside the door with a slight glare, reluctantly he peered towards his bedroom door.

I guess the fun is over. He thought disappointedly.

"You're mean Brucie." The Joker said tiredly. He blew him a kiss before walking over to his own room.

Bruce just rolled his eyes. "You're lucky you're cute."

********* 🐧🐧

A tiny crack went through the Joker's back as he extended his arm. Stretching out the knots in his body he yawned before making his entrance into the kitchen. He rubbed his eyes tiredly, he was still in a sleepy daze.