Chapter 6: Think About Something Else

🔞**Smut Warning**🔞

Lexi came home from work to a bear hug from Isabella.

"Oh my gosh I was so worried." Bella said wrapping her arms around Lexi. "I saw that there was a killer on the loose at work, well not at work. I meant I was at work-" Alexa cut her off and pulled out of the hug.

"I know. I heard about it today from one of my customers." She held Bella's hands comforting her. "I promise you, i'm going to be fine." Lexi cupped Bella's cheek, "We both are" She said softly.

She gave Isabella a kiss on the forehead and walked further into their apartment, placing her keys and purse on the table. After talking to Allison and having all day to process, Alexa was able to stay composed in front of her girlfriend. She was freaking out on the inside, but she was composed enough to comfort Isabella.

"We are definitely staying in tonight." Isabella stated.

Lexi let out a small chuckle at how worried Bella was acting. It was kind of cute.

"I second that, but I am not doing anything until i've washed the smell of coffee off me." Alexa joked as she made her way into the bathroom.

She turned on the water waiting for it to warm up. Lexi  headed to the bedroom listening to Isabella freak out from the kitchen.

"I can't stop thinking about how close the guy lived from the bar!" Bella said before making her way to the bedroom.

Lexi was changing out of her clothes as Bella walked in. Putting her shirt and jeans in the dirty hamper.

"The man that killed him could have been at the bar today. Holy shit he could have been at the bar the night you were there!" Bella said with puppy dog eyes.

Lexi noticed she said "man" when referring to the killer. It brought her some piece of mind.

Lexi responded, "He could have been, it was crazy busy."

"Lex that could have been you." Isabella sat on the bed watching Lexi head towards the bathroom.

"If he was at the bar looking for someone to kill, he could have easily picked you and then YOU would be the one dead!" Bella shouted so Lexi would hear over the water.

Lexi rolled her eyes and shouted back, "But he didn't"

Alexa stripped out of her bra and underwear, getting into the shower. She let the water run down her body for a minute before turning around, letting the hot water slick her hair back. She heard Isabella walk in.

"I'm serious Alexa. Thinking about the possibility of seeing you dead on the news makes me worried to my core" Bella said with worry in her voice.

"So then think about something else" Alexa joked.

A minute or so passed and suddenly, the shower curtain was pulled aside revealing a very nude Isabella joining Alexa in the shower.

Lexi was surprised by Bella's boldness. She gave a cheeky smile and laughed.

"What are you doing?" Lexi asked with a giggle.

A grin appeared on Bella's face as she replied,

"Thinking about something else."

Bella grabs Alexa and kisses her passionately. Lexi pulls Isabella closer, caressing her lower curves as their tongues moved in rhythm. Lexi exposes her neck as an invitation and Bella did not hesitate to accept it. She placed her lips on Alexa's wet skin, massaging her breast whilst leaving love bites on her neck.

Lexi leans her head back slightly in awe of the moment. Isabella kissed lower down Alexa's body, teasing her nipples with her tongue. She would kiss stray water droplets off Alexa's chest, making her giggle at Bella's silliness. Alexa's head tilted back again from Isabella's teasing. She could feel herself getting wet with every flick of her tongue.

"Fuck" Lexi softly moaned as Bella's mouth released from its suction. If Isabella was trying to make Lexi horny, it was working. Lexi backed Isabella against the cold wall, water falling down onto the both of them. Alexa kissed Bella deeper and more aggressive than before. She moved her hand down Bella's body, she felt her every curve. Her hand cupped around Isabella's opening, Lexi could feel how badly Bella wanted her. Alexa moved Isabella's blonde hair to the side as she kissed down her neck. She slowly slid her fingers one by one inside Isabella, curved to hit her G spot.

Lexi moved her fingers in and out as she continued leaving a mark on Isabella. Isabella grabbed Lexi by the cheek pulling her back to her lips. Expressing her ecstasy through their kiss. Bella's leg wrapped around Alexa's body allowing her to go deeper.

Isabella let out small moans as Lexi fucked her, "God you're hot" Bella whispered before she came. Alexa turned off the water and reached for a towel, but Isabella stopped her.

"No." Isabella insisted. "Now it's your turn"

Isabella sat Alexa down in an empty corner of the shower and looked in her eyes as she spread Lexi's legs. She placed kisses along her inner thigh, leading to her clit. Lexi placed her hand on top of Bella's as her throbbing area ached for more. Isabella went down on her, savoring every moment. She made Alexa cum with the talents of her tongue, she knew exactly how to use it. Lexi moaned out Bella's name from the euphoric feeling she gave her.

Isabella licked Lexi's juices off her lips, and handed her a towel.

"Thanks for taking my mind off of things" Isabella smirked

Alexa took the towel and replied out of breath, "My pleasure... literally."

They giggled stepping out of the shower, heading back to the bedroom.