-prickly Kiss-

Dream had just awoken from a wonderful sleep. As he stretched he smiled when he heard the satisfying crackling sound from his back.

He sat up and yawned as he looked to his right. He felt dissatisfied that the brunet was not in bed with him anymore.

He got up from the comfy bed and went downstairs. He smiled when he walked over to the couch and saw the brunet was asleep while patches was sleeping next to him while a crime show of some sort was playing faintly in the background.

The dirty blond boy decided to let him sleep a little longer as it was only 8am and the sun barely started peaking up onto the Earth's surface.

He waltzed over to the kitchen and to the coffeepot. He opened the lid and took out the old coffee filter and threw it away. He put some water in the pot and took a new filter while also adding new coffee grounds into it.

Dream smiled when he heard the sound of the machine starting after he pressed the button.

He then got two cups and added sugar in both as well as a little bit of milk.

He chuckled when he felt light arms wrap around his waist and a head fall onto his shoulders.

"Good morning Georgie." Dream muttered as he turned around and got closer to him.

"Morning." George mumbled.

The blond chuckled as he turned around and Smiled.

"Why were you sleeping on the couch?" He asked. George slightly shivered at how close the blond really  was.

"I just woke up early and I decided to come down stairs not wanting to wake you. So when I came down here I put something on Netflix and then I fell asleep." George explained briefly.

Dream's heart melted.

After the coffee was done Dream turned back around and poured it into the cups. He handed one to George and smiled when the brunet to a sip with a smile of bliss on his face, he was very satisfied.

George sat his cup down and put his arms around the taller's neck. He slightly stood on his tippy toes and kissed Dream on the lips.

The blond smiled and put his cup down as well, he then put his arms around the brunet's waist.

The kiss lasted a while.

The atmosphere was very warm and calm.

As the kiss went on George all of a sudden got some hair in his mouth.

He pulled away and spat out the hair, which sent the blond into a wheeze since he looked like an idiot doing it.

George glared at Dream and cupped his face. He brushed his fingers across the hairy facial hair. Some of it was thinner in places but thick around the jaw and chin. He cringed as the hair poked him like needles.

Dream laughed.

"You need to shave." George mumbled.

"Why? I thought you liked my facial hair." Dream said acting hurt.

The brunet scoffed.

Dream smiled and leaned in to kiss George but the brunet pushed him away and fake gagged.

"You're gross!" George said playfully as he got out of the blond's grip and started to run through the house.

Dream laughed and ran after his.

"Oh George!" The blond shouted chasing the brunet.
__________

Finally got something done!

Words:527